Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Saw these in person yesterday...about 5 years ago I would have been stoked to see them...but after the terrible downfall of the Brand I honestly could careless about Jordans nowadays...
frown.gif

my connect the manager at my local finishline showed me these last night and they are SOoOoO SICK!!!
pimp.gif
i had got these in the 8th grade back in the day and im gonna copp now at 27yrs.old

Originally Posted by richkid23

Oo & ppl starting 2 just go on with the hype that the space jams will sell out more faster that these but all i'm saying is to please don't under estimate lol u never know ;-) i mean just think about it these has never been retroed before where as to the space jams.......hmmmm ;-) i'm just saying tho yall lol =)

Damn I wish you guys would quit writing like you're sending a text, your going to make someones eyes cross trying to decipher your post.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

smh.gif
I slept. $160 shipped from PYS is a great deal. I didn't know it was a limited time special offer with free ground shipping.

I might try to grab em when they re-stock if it's still free shipping, if not, I'll go wait in line on RD.

Same here but I have a feeling they'll raise the price if theyrestock
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

smh.gif
I slept. $160 shipped from PYS is a great deal. I didn't know it was a limited time special offer with free ground shipping.

I might try to grab em when they re-stock if it's still free shipping, if not, I'll go wait in line on RD.

Same here but I have a feeling they'll raise the price if they restock
ohwell.gif

PYS is notorious for gouging when they restock.

I'm surprised i was able to cop a pair from ST during rush hour.

saw this today at finishline and i say they look clean as hell
pimp.gif
2 pairscopped
roll.gif
JB really saved the best for last with the white/red and SJrelease
pimp.gif

yeah i saw these at work today and imo they are on point. the shape was just like the retros and the quality was nice. i hope people sleep on these so i cancop more after rd on sale with discount. didnt like them when i saw them on nt but in person there
pimp.gif
. i def cop at least one on rd.

i want these. any local LA area foot locker, champs, or footaction employees that want to give me your 30% employee discount on these pm me. i already know thedeal and ill take care of you as well in return for your help.

saw these at work today and i must say they arent bad. i really like them actually. the shape is not banana-like at all. they look good.
the thing that pisses me off though is the same thing that pissed me off the most about the flu games and that is the different shades of red
theres varsity red, and the bottom is a lighter red because you can see the white through it and that makes it look lighter. also the red stitching is lighterthan the red on the snakeskin looking part

Nice to see these are getting good reviews from those who have seen them. Im copping but I still cant believe JB is releasing these with SJ 5 days apart. SMH

Ahhh now the question is do I cop 2 at 150$ flat each. Or scoop 1 now and wait to see if these sit around and get the second on a discount. I have a mint OGpair but it's a half size too small for me.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Ahhh now the question is do I cop 2 at 150$ flat each. Or scoop 1 now and wait to see if these sit around and get the second on a discount. I have a mint OG pair but it's a half size too small for me.

I'd take insole out and rock yesterday.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Ahhh now the question is do I cop 2 at 150$ flat each. Or scoop 1 now and wait to see if these sit around and get the second on a discount. I have a mint OG pair but it's a half size too small for me.

I'd take insole out and rock yesterday.
I dunno what it is...but for some reason even with the insole out the shoes KILL my pinky toes. Otherwise it wouldn't even be a question.

Back
Top Bottom