Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

just got mines 2 day for $120
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

They feel good well put together...I think better then the CDP

Definitely better than the CDPs.

would u care to elaborate?? ive really been on the fence onthese. i want a pair. but at same time, i know id regret it if the quality was the same as cdps....which i sold the same week after i bought them. just did not meet my expectations.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

the more pics i see the more i love them, i just want mine to ship from sneakerpost already. I WANT THESE!

You & me both... They said paypal is saying not to send because my funds are on hold. Yet, I called PayPal and they said my money went through just fineand it should be sent... I'm gonna be CRAZY PISSED OFF if I got screwed outta my $150

If you want em..... just get em!!! They are def worth it...better quality than Flu games and CDP's IMO.....best XII to drop this year!!!!

Those who ordered from ShoeTrends, are they still shipping on the 28th or will they be releasing early like other sites?

Originally Posted by kmstivers21

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

the more pics i see the more i love them, i just want mine to ship from sneakerpost already. I WANT THESE!

You & me both... They said paypal is saying not to send because my funds are on hold. Yet, I called PayPal and they said my money went through just fine and it should be sent... I'm gonna be CRAZY PISSED OFF if I got screwed outta my $150

Dont worry dude ive order from them a lot of times on the online site and on their ebay store check their feedback on ebay their legit

jayrew wrote:

i think i just jizzed in my pants wit tha pic from Jordan23 4xL
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

This "Air Jordans I like = women I want to have intercourse with" thing has got to stop; its offensive and in poor taste....

Just say you like tha dam things and are "coppin x 10,000,000,000,000" and leave the bodily fluids out of it....

Please.

EDIT: I approve of this release, but am not interested in the colorway...some nice pics the last couple pages also
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Got my pair today for retail. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic. But these bad boys are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
4172862668_896d730de8.jpg

I officially hate you for posting that pic!! lol jk.

You made me want these ASAP.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Got my pair today for retail. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic. But these bad boys are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
4172862668_896d730de8.jpg
Nice pickup! Since I got my spacejams and everyone will get those, I know these will be an easy cop, but just might wait until they go on sale

Yeah, these leaked in the BX for retail price. They totally blow the CDP XII's away, and by far are a very sexy shoe. A must cop for me. More so than theSpace Jam XI.

Originally Posted by abernja

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but expect about DOUBLE what your store usually gets in for Jordan releases. JB made A LOT of these shoes.

Not every store will be like that.

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Originally Posted by Agthekid

You think these are goin sell out?

I probably won't be able to get a pair until after the 25th.

man i think they will sell out sooner than what people expect...
it all depends were ur at

I'll have my fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

well, this is the white/red 12's thread.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
you truly are one of the dumber people on this forum

if this is the 12s thread, you shouldve never brought up the Space Jams

your OG post:

^^^ these 12's won't sell out on RD weekend, but the GR Space Jams will sellout on RD weekend.

did i start talking about them?

and at no time did u mention the 11's.

i took the part about the 12s out from your post and only left the Space Jam part
what else could i have been talking about
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by enrique23

the GR Space Jams will sellout on RD weekend.

no they wont.
^^wat u smokin cuz u need to pass that thinkin they ain't sellin out.

theyre not gonna sell out on the week they release
theyll last around 2 weeks in a lot of stores, and more in others.
some of the 11/12 cdps even lasted long enough so that some people could get them on the 50% sale
i know some of my stores will be getting big shipments in of these, and some people will be not willing to pay the $200 price tag (here in l.a with tax)

your life FTL

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom