Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

only shoe that has a chance of selling out is the Space Jams... no reason to get these early or pay over retail.... unless you don't have any shoes or something.... if you don't live close to a shoe store then just ORDER them for retail from nike.com fnl.com eastbay.com etc... no one should freak out about not getting these... you should just see how cheap you can get them... but i know all the high schoolers have to get them 2 weeks early so they can show off b4 they go on Christmas break lol i did in high school... but now there's no reason to... hopefully i can cop for the $80 or $90 if i dont get lucky with the $80 hookup.
no reason?
how about sleeping in
laugh.gif
u can wake up after you "sleep in" and get them cant you? and save money... dont see nothing funny
laugh.gif

but if you can get them early at retail or cheaper why not have them now and sleep in on that day
AGREED. not arguing that. lol basically all im saying is dont pay over retail

On the other 12's i have i went up .5 size on them because they fit kinda snug EDIT: i would say yes go up to 11.5 but it depends if you like the snug fitor loose fit i like them loose on my feet

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

how are u gunna pay 200 with tax is retail is 150 n 10% tax is gunna add like $15 more. Enrique, u must be high. tell me how 150 plus 10% tax here in L.A is gunna add up to 200. high school student FTL

idiot that can't read FTL

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

the GR Space Jams will sellout on RD weekend.

no they wont.
^^wat u smokin cuz u need to pass that thinkin they ain't sellin out.

theyre not gonna sell out on the week they release
theyll last around 2 weeks in a lot of stores, and more in others.
some of the 11/12 cdps even lasted long enough so that some people could get them on the 50% sale
i know some of my stores will be getting big shipments in of these, and some people will be not willing to pay the $200 price tag (here in l.a with tax)

Jonahtheballer wrote:

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

only shoe that has a chance of selling out is the Space Jams... no reason to get these early or pay over retail.... unless you don't have any shoes or something.... if you don't live close to a shoe store then just ORDER them for retail from nike.com fnl.com eastbay.com etc... no one should freak out about not getting these... you should just see how cheap you can get them... but i know all the high schoolers have to get them 2 weeks early so they can show off b4 they go on Christmas break lol i did in high school... but now there's no reason to... hopefully i can cop for the $80 or $90 if i dont get lucky with the $80 hookup.
no reason?
how about sleeping in
laugh.gif
u can wake up after you "sleep in" and get them cant you? and save money... dont see nothing funny
laugh.gif

but if you can get them early at retail or cheaper why not have them now and sleep in on that day
AGREED. not arguing that. lol basically all im saying is dont pay over retail

$2 over retail
wink.gif

actually its probably less than what i would be paying with tax
laugh.gif

save me a trip to the mall and gas.
they will be here friday
pimp.gif

i like these but not as much as the taxi's. i will probably pass on these though unless the b grades hit outlets for a reasonable price.

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

is there any other websites that got them at retail?

sneakerpost.com and uptempoair.com
uptempoair.com doestn have a 10.5 and ive never heard of sneakerpost.co before so i dont know if theyre legit

sneakerpost is legit i have bought from them they have the online store and also they have a store on ebay under sneakerpost look at their feedback

I just purchased mine from SneakerPost.com, I remember seeing them on ebay now.. I think that i purchased some shoes from them before however i cannot recallwhich shoe they were as of right now.

You think these are goin sell out?

I probably won't be able to get a pair until after the 25th.

Back
Top Bottom