Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

Will these sell out wat u guys think i was planing on getting both these and the spacejams but im goin to try to get the jordan hall of fame jacket on this coming up employee appreciation and wont have enough funds will they go for crazy prices in a couple of months

I highly doubt it....but u never know nowadays!

Originally Posted by sickickz23

copped x 2: anyc and sneakerpost, both legit. Thanks again SD.....

20091213015501.jpg

No problem man

man yall need to chill with this lace switching in your jordans....its all types of unnecessary

im gettin kinda worried because all my usual online spots(uptempo,shoetrends,citysole) dont have size 12...my NT connect Mikkol hasnt said anything back , imhaving no trouble finding a 6.5y for my BM they are everywhere but i need a size 12 or 2 anybody with info drop me a pm i get paid tomorrow & need tosecure these for myself so i can x-mas shop with no worries.......& don't have to go to the store on sat 12/19/09 when they offically drop

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

im gettin kinda worried because all my usual online spots(uptempo,shoetrends,citysole) dont have size 12...my NT connect Mikkol hasnt said anything back , im having no trouble finding a 6.5y for my BM they are everywhere but i need a size 12 or 2 anybody with info drop me a pm i get paid tomorrow & need to secure these for myself so i can x-mas shop with no worries.......& don't have to go to the store on sat 12/19/09 when they offically drop
RUGGEDSOLE.COM has size 12 man 149.99 shipped if you become a member threw email they will send you a 10.00 off promo to make them 139.99 shippedgood luck man

Originally Posted by dtb00201

man yall need to chill with this lace switching in your jordans....its all types of unnecessary
roll.gif

why??

i always switch up the laces.. they look better with matching color laces

these white/red 12s will look sooo sick with the red/black jordan laces, the ones that are like checkered
or just some regular red/black laces
hell, even black laces will look dope on these

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by dtb00201

roll.gif

why??

i always switch up the laces.. they look better with matching color laces

these white/red 12s will look sooo sick with the red/black jordan laces, the ones that are like checkered
or just some regular red/black laces
hell, even black laces will look dope on these
no

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

im gettin kinda worried because all my usual online spots(uptempo,shoetrends,citysole) dont have size 12...my NT connect Mikkol hasnt said anything back , im having no trouble finding a 6.5y for my BM they are everywhere but i need a size 12 or 2 anybody with info drop me a pm i get paid tomorrow & need to secure these for myself so i can x-mas shop with no worries.......& don't have to go to the store on sat 12/19/09 when they offically drop
I'm going to my local mom and pop shop tonight after work to get these..I will check to see if they have a 12 for ya.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Glad me and all my boys got these for the $80.... space jams next!
STOP LYING
does anyone want to back me up or do i got to make this dude look like a fool.... check the other jordan 12 threads and you will see pics and areceipt. good day sir

most spots are getting these correct? i called my local footlocker, but they kept tellin me that they got em already...meaning the flu's and rising suns.SMH. guess i'll just have to go there and see what happens.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

most spots are getting these correct? i called my local footlocker, but they kept tellin me that they got em already...meaning the flu's and rising suns. SMH. guess i'll just have to go there and see what happens.
I think what they mean is they have their shipment in already, but they can't sell it or put it on display until the 19th.

Back
Top Bottom