Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by fly1587

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Glad me and all my boys got these for the $80.... space jams next!
STOP LYING
does anyone want to back me up or do i got to make this dude look like a fool.... check the other jordan 12 threads and you will see pics and a receipt. good day sir

we gon have to talk sometime soon. im a firm believer in team work and a favor for a favor. so hopefully i can help you out if you can help me out, as long as its reasonable and wouldn't be a risk for you.

YEA hes not Lying we all Copped for 80$ as Nike Employess dont let him post Pics..
roll.gif

STOP LYING
does anyone want to back me up or do i got to make this dude look like a fool.... check the other jordan 12 threads and you will see pics and a receipt. good day sir

we gon have to talk sometime soon. im a firm believer in team work and a favor for a favor. so hopefully i can help you out if you can help me out, as long as its reasonable and wouldn't be a risk for you.

YEA hes not Lying we all Copped for 80$ as Nike Employess dont let him post Pics..
roll.gif
but my thing is why come on NT and gloat about being able to get them for $80...it isnt like your going to help people get it for that price...sowhats the point?

Spoiler [+]
and nah no saltiness here...im an employee as well and got my pair this morning. but coming on NT to post pics of price tags to get cats jealous is kinda lame imo

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

STOP LYING

roll.gif
but my thing is why come on NT and gloat about being able to get them for $80...it isnt like your going to help people get it for that price...so whats the point?

Spoiler [+]
and nah no saltiness here...im an employee as well and got my pair this morning. but coming on NT to post pics of price tags to get cats jealous is kinda lame imo

i know some people with the ndc discount have hooked it up before but i know theres alot of people on here who are cheap and want people with the ndc discountto hook them up without offering anything in return.

i wouldn't mind dealing with someone who gets the nike 40% discount but i would only want to deal with someone local because if they live out of state,after shipping costs, and tip it really wouldn't be worth the hassle, but someone local and trustworthy i would have no problem meeting up with them,giving them the money to get my stuff plus their tip and then meeting up again when my stuff arrived.

^
laugh.gif

Yo I always feel bad for you dudes with larger size feet.

Nike/JB be only making about 6 pairs... for the entire US for you guys and it's like every release is super limited for ya'll.

This Jonah dude is a clown.

What cookie would you like you baffoooon???

And no, no saltiness here either. (im getting my pair for $105)

bragging and boosting on the internet.. FTW??

Boso.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

STOP LYING

roll.gif
but my thing is why come on NT and gloat about being able to get them for $80...it isnt like your going to help people get it for that price...so whats the point?

Spoiler [+]

QFT ON EVERYTHING...

Boso.

then why you message me everyday asking to get these for that price?

also noone is bragging i see everyone else posting what they paid for why cant i? salty imo no bragging no need to.

and whats the point of you telling people you got yours for $105? r u bragging? smh...

StrongMind3- idk what your talking about noone istrying to make someone jealous all i said was "Glad me and all my boys got these for the $80.... space jams next!" am i not aloud tosay this? then dude wants to message me talking about hook him up then he gonna say im lying...

Boso.

also noone is bragging i see everyone else posting what they paid for why cant i? salty imo no bragging no need to.

and whats the point of you telling people you got yours for $105? r u bragging? smh...

StrongMind3- idk what your talking about noone is trying to make someone jealous all i said was "Glad me and all my boys got these for the $80.... space jams next!" am i not aloud to say this? then dude wants to message me talking about hook him up then he gonna say im lying...

Jonah Jus stop Braggin on NT..let it go..But dont forget we need to call Greenland next for the SpaceJams for 90$
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Boso.

StrongMind3- idk what your talking about noone is trying to make someone jealous all i said was "Glad me and all my boys got these for the $80.... space jams next!" am i not aloud to say this? then dude wants to message me talking about hook him up then he gonna say im lying...

Jonah is good peeps maybe yall sour but he ALWAYS spreads his connections

Back
Top Bottom