Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

come on jb how hard is it to get the shape right?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Losward G

^December duh! U live under a rock?

hey man release dates change from time to time, god forbid but these could end up being pushed back till next year
and can you change your avy?
i to want to know a release date, i remember hearing these will be in november and the spacejams were moved to december
any truth to this?

I agree with everyone about the horrible shape, I thought I was hallucinating. At least the CW is exact to OG.

want to get these so bad to rest my ogs but i just cant do it.

I just keep thinking how terrible the CDP taxis look everywhere i see

them. straight banana shoes.

Dag people complain to much, but everyone is entitled to an opinion even if they jump on the wagon like everyone else..anywho ill probably end up grabbing apair if the funds are right. Thanks for sharing the pics..

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by Losward G

^December duh! U live under a rock?

hey man release dates change from time to time, god forbid but these could end up being pushed back till next year
and can you change your avy?
i to want to know a release date, i remember hearing these will be in november and the spacejams were moved to december
any truth to this?
these come out on the 19th, 12/19/09 for $150

Damn the shape looks grimmey. Hopefully they look better in person. Was planning to copp multiples but those pics make em look fake. Could just Bo$$ feranother pair of OGs.

wow they really messed up on the shape, i guess i wont be buying a pair of jordans this year after all

wow jb just broke my heart ive been waiting all year for pics to surface (they are my holy grails) and the shape is just ugly. i was planning to cop no morethen 4 pairs but im just going to cop 2 now. luckily i have some ogs. look how off the shape is
smh.gif
mad.gif

(old pic) sz 9.5
21m4w3s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom