Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Q.Rich had em on tonight in the Heat game, not sure if he rocks them on the regular b/c i haven't seen too many heat games this season, but they looked
pimp.gif
x10. a definite cop!

^yeah was at the game, they look decent. Everyone is all hyped up on this release. Never really was a fan of the colorway for some reason

Q rich been wearing the 12s.. cant believe wade isn't wearin something with more heat. so much for being on team jordan.... altho he did wear those teamjordans to dunk on anderson v...

Originally Posted by clkru

Hmm... assuming that Q-Rich is wearing GRs, these seemed to hold up pretty well against LeBron last night...

If these can sustain 27 minutes of on-court abuse by LeBron (the total number of scoreless mins Q played last night), then they just might be worth it...

U kno they alter retroes so athletes can play better in them but some dude put pics in wrong thread
00e8cf8bd91661fc2e59eae77e9071cc-getty-90040823ib029_cavaliers_heat.jpg
c77b87c0f7bfa717f3c43b35a1342d1a-getty-90040803ib014_wizards_heat.jpg

any way to find out if these release in a size 3.5 since the nubucks did not and also wil lthere be a crib size?

Easily one of my favorite jordans.

I love the crisp lines of the 12, going to have to end up with 2-3 of these merry x-mas to myself.

U kno they alter retroes so athletes can play better in them but some dude put pics in wrong thread
Hmm... I actually knew a dude who was friends with Ray Allen's personal assistant while he was with the Seattle Supersonics (RIP), and he saidRay's shoes were the same as GRs, only with PE colors. Like, the AJ V's that he wore to torch the Jazz with a career-best 54 points in 2007 featuredregular old air and the same cheapo leather/synthetic upper being force-fed to us. He said Ray used custom orthotics, what with his ankle issues, but that allthe JB shoes he saw come through were just GR quality with PE coloring and customization (Sugar Ray 34, etc.).

Can anyone who actually knows about JB PE's concur?

Dope, and these are dropping on my birthday! Not sure if I want them though. Too many things out there this season.

Hmm... I actually knew a dude who was friends with Ray Allen's personal assistant while he was with the Seattle Supersonics (RIP), and he said Ray's shoes were the same as GRs, only with PE colors. Like, the AJ V's that he wore to torch the Jazz with a career-best 54 points in 2007 featured regular old air and the same cheapo leather/synthetic upper being force-fed to us. He said Ray used custom orthotics, what with his ankle issues, but that all the JB shoes he saw come through were just GR quality with PE coloring and customization (Sugar Ray 34, etc.).

That's the difference.

Typically they'll scrap the in-sole and replace it with custom stuff.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Hmm... I actually knew a dude who was friends with Ray Allen's personal assistant while he was with the Seattle Supersonics (RIP), and he said Ray's shoes were the same as GRs, only with PE colors. Like, the AJ V's that he wore to torch the Jazz with a career-best 54 points in 2007 featured regular old air and the same cheapo leather/synthetic upper being force-fed to us. He said Ray used custom orthotics, what with his ankle issues, but that all the JB shoes he saw come through were just GR quality with PE coloring and customization (Sugar Ray 34, etc.).

That's the difference.

Typically they'll scrap the in-sole and replace it with custom stuff.

Yea dude i didnt make that up in a sole collestor mag were they showed PEs they said JB alter retroes for athletes specific needs (almost an excuse for betterquality) but to tell the truth retro vs are not a bad shoe to play basketball ecept cracking of paint is all you really worry about even wen mines were tight iwas comfy playin in them

I am done for 2009...I just preordered from NT Brother Mikko...no more shoes for 2009.

Flu Games
XII Wht/Red
Space Jams

all ordered...no waking up early, no black Friday, Xmas eve mall madness, freezing my butt off. I will just wait for the mail man and enjoying my kicks.

I really do love and appreciate this community!
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom