Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

^ does it really matter
smh.gif
. it was a couple of days ago on a shoe forum GET OVER IT
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

^^^ damn enrique didnt let go of the Space Jams comment i made. dude took it the wrong way or something.

high school students, SMH. put in some work, mature, and grow up a bit.

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

^^^ damn enrique didnt let go of the Space Jams comment i made. dude took it the wrong way or something.

high school students, SMH. put in some work, mature, and grow up a bit.

pimp.gif

less than heavenly....put em on the express drop to more than Hell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

^ does it really matter
smh.gif
. it was a couple of days ago on a shoe forum GET OVER IT
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

yes it really matters!!!!!!!!!1111
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
nah i just wanted to show dude that he needs to look in the mirror before he questions the intelligence of another person

does anyone know if sneakerpost sends you a tracking number or something? and how long does shipping usually take?

Yup...cant wait for these. Should be getting them next week too! Can't wait to shoot some pics etc and share!

Originally Posted by 310HxA

does anyone know if sneakerpost sends you a tracking number or something? and how long does shipping usually take?
From my experience with SneakerPost on ebay they will only send you a tracking number if you request it. They usually ship out withing 24 hours ofreceiving payment and the shoes are at my door withing 3 business days.
Hope this helps.

same thing ill post again. LA area employees who can give me your 30% discount on these pm me. heres the incentive for you.

ill tip your choice of either $15, any 2 fitteds im selling in my buy sell thread if you wear a size 7 1/2 or 7 5/8, or a lids gift card for $30 and ill giveyou a 20% off passport card code and a free shipping code so you can order whatever off lids.com

Ordered mine on Tues. night from Sneakerpost.. Still no word on shipping even though my receipt says the PayPal was authorized. I'm getting pretty madabout this.

I got my normal spot holding my 10.5 but I got a buddy of mine seeing if he can get them on his 30% at Finishline. He doesn't know and I don't want totake any chances on these so I think just gonna cop for retail. I guess I'll charge that 40 to the game

yea its been 2 days and still nothing shipped from sneakerpost. normally i wouldnt care but the site says they ship every order 24-48 hours after payment....

just an FYI, i ordered from sneakerpost.com on tuesday evening and i emailed them today and they replied with my UPS tracking number... and according to UPS itwas shipped on wednesday 12/9.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by burneymac83

just an FYI, i ordered from sneakerpost.com on tuesday evening and i emailed them today and they replied with my UPS tracking number... and according to UPS it was shipped on wednesday 12/9.
pimp.gif
good to know, lets hope mine a long with other members shipped out yesterday as well.

Damn, I'd love to have a pair of these, but I'd much rather have another pair of Space Jams than these..... JB Shoulda released these a month of twobefore hand.

I have the og's and I've seen the retros in person and let me tell ya they look waaay closer to the og's than the re-retro space jams do to theretro space jams!!

34s2rtl.jpg

Got my shipping notice! These are my Favorite 12's my OG pair is long gone so i can't wait to get these next week

Back
Top Bottom