Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

smh at having to wait til after new years to wear my pair.

shoe trends shipping at the worst possible moment.

I guess this is what you get for saving ten bucks.

Would rather pay that and wear them by wednesday via sneakerhead.

Patience is a virtue.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

seen these in stores today, they look disgusting.

WE got side by side comparisons, yet... people still have
the audacity to pass this kind of judgement?

My goodness... the gods must be crazy.

I would reserve the term "digusting" to describe my angst
for shoes like True Flights or 6 rings. These shoes don't warrant
that kind of criticism. But hey, opinions are just that.

I got my shoes today from MIKKO! Big ups...and thanks for a smooth transaction. Here are the pics...I had to shoot them in the kitchen under the lights sothere was no "natural light" to shoot these....here ya go!

4180920614_3eaa3dd211.jpg

4180158649_340972c778_b.jpg

4180921500_fc8d556642_b.jpg

4180923526_b371b4f74e_b.jpg

Detail on the carbon fiber...

4180159795_5edaa1c7a4_b.jpg

4180920992_15c2246e37.jpg

Overall I must say the color is pretty striking. Very bold and excellent contrast in the color. The leather is very nice and 1000xs better than the nubuckmaterial...but I am sure everyone knows that. Details are nice, chrome jumpman lace loops and as with the other 12s the bottom carbon fiber is probably thebest part. Looks really good. I am happy with my one pair...no need for more unless I can grab on discount. Otherwise, moving forward to the SJs.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I got my shoes today from MIKKO! Big ups...and thanks for a smooth transaction. Here are the pics...I had to shoot them in the kitchen under the lights so there was no "natural light" to shoot these....here ya go!

Overall I must say the color is pretty striking. Very bold and excellent contrast in the color. The leather is very nice and 1000xs better than the nubuck material...but I am sure everyone knows that. Details are nice, chrome jumpman lace loops and as with the other 12s the bottom carbon fiber is probably the best part. Looks really good. I am happy with my one pair...no need for more unless I can grab on discount. Otherwise, moving forward to the SJs.

Great pics. Wasn't planning on getting these a little while back, but now I'm drooling to get em haha

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I got my shoes today from MIKKO! Big ups...and thanks for a smooth transaction. Here are the pics...I had to shoot them in the kitchen under the lights so there was no "natural light" to shoot these....here ya go!

Overall I must say the color is pretty striking. Very bold and excellent contrast in the color. The leather is very nice and 1000xs better than the nubuck material...but I am sure everyone knows that. Details are nice, chrome jumpman lace loops and as with the other 12s the bottom carbon fiber is probably the best part. Looks really good. I am happy with my one pair...no need for more unless I can grab on discount. Otherwise, moving forward to the SJs.

Hope to do business with you again! Thanks for trusting my preorders!

Originally Posted by BinYe

It isnt all about looks genius

Originally Posted by BinYe

It isnt all about looks genius
But did you read what you said? you said they "LOOK DISGUSTING" ..lol, I have all these shoes (older retros and OGs) already, YES theshoe materials are a little weaker (its not like the OG's was all the great either) but I a lot of you are going over board with your opinions of thequality of these shoes..it's not as bad as you guys making it out to be...esp the comments on the space jams. For anybody that's interested in the12's get them don't let these "OD" negative comments about the quality make you not buy them. this coming from a dude that's been wearingjordans since 1991.

Just ordered my size from sneakerhead.com. $149 shipped, tax free+free shipping ::Fab Voice:: Niceeee. Thank you NT

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Man I ma be scared to wear this with dark jeans.
I can imagine the blue stains on these pairs.
yeah but since they are leather i believe it should be easy to remove the stains.....

Will these sell out wat u guys think i was planing on getting both these and the spacejams but im goin to try to get the jordan hall of fame jacket on thiscoming up employee appreciation and wont have enough funds will they go for crazy prices in a couple of months

Back
Top Bottom