Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by Trav T

^^^ Thanks for the heads up. It comes out to $127.48 before taxes with code LKS19NJ2.

came out to $127 and change for me too
pimp.gif

good look!

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

who ever did not get there are really missing out

I remember a few years ago when everyone was begging for these to drop *JB plz RETRO THESE* comments
Seriously. Everyone was praying for these to come out with the Space Jams in the pack. Now I have the real XI/XII pack.

If anyone has a pair of these plus cash in sizes 10.5 to 11.5 for my VNDS Concord XIs LMK.

Yes, I will trade my Concords for these plus cash so LMK so we can make a agreement ASAP.

word. these retros are dead on imo. people complain about the shape... are you serious? do they actually look drifferent when you are wearing em?? no.

Originally Posted by matr2345

passed on these, JB is really letting us down.

Man, you must have not tried these on. These are one of the best in a while. There's nothing wrong with these.

dnt knw if its been mentioned but these arent excluded on discounts anymmore on eastbay.

i just used my GOLD club membership discount and the $25 giftcard

the XII's came to $93.75

but i couldnt just buy one thing with a 25% off code, ahaha

Never come to the regular JB forum, but I had to pop in this thread. White/Red XII are my favorite sneaks of all-time, and I got my 2nd pair of retros intoday. Paid 159 to get them before the RD from PYS but got the second pair for 95 from Eastbay... Here's a pic, with my OGs as well

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

the XII's came to $93.75

but i couldnt just buy one thing with a 25% off code, ahaha
I thought there's only a 20% code.
Probably used the 25% code that comes with the eastbay gold membership

Most JB releases sit on shelves these days, so I can definitely see why these would sit as well. Most of the older heads have become disillusioned with JB forgood reason.

they hurt my feet when i'm balllin. otherwise it's comfy when i just wear them casually. i'm thinking about getting a second pair with a discount.

probably one of the better quality JB releases since, and these sitting on the shelves? imma gonna cop more

Originally Posted by monase

probably one of the better quality JB releases since, and these sitting on the shelves? imma gonna cop more
expect these to start to move once da income tax checks start to roll in...they'll be on sale by then too.

Back
Top Bottom