Detailed Pics of BIN23 IX's / NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! 6/5/10

Originally Posted by hellakix

Got my pair on lock tomorrow from HOH Daly City. Waited in line for almost 8 hours to get the wrist band to get a pair 100%. Was worth the wait in the fog/ cold but good luck to all those BAY AREA people out there tomorrow at NTSF!

WORD ???

Any Bay Area spots getting these?

Damn coming from a dude that didnt know where in the BAY AREA these where dropping at... I give you a hand.
clap.gif

does anyone whats going on with hohmd? ive been in here all day and ive seen ppl talking about every where except them.. if anyhone has some info...pm and ill consider hooking them up with a swoosh account

supposely these are NOT releasing in HOHMD. can anyone please confirm this!?

thats what i dont understand. its real weird. i think ima still go but idk at what time.

Originally Posted by Black23

does anyone whats going on with hohmd? ive been in here all day and ive seen ppl talking about every where except them.. if anyhone has some info...pm and ill consider hooking them up with a swoosh account
This is funny you will CONSIDER hooking them up with a swoosh acct. Somehow I think it would turn out to be a no when its all said & done.

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Originally Posted by Rick2345

there was like 40-45 people at HOH Serramonte

And 30 wristbands were given.
yup and i was close to the front and some drunk guy was trying to trade tiffanies or patta parras for a wristband
laugh.gif

SMH at JB, I just got home with BIN 9's took them out of the box and the pull tab is ripped. Premium quality right?
mad.gif
eyes.gif

sorry for the cell phone quality pic

Originally Posted by Dionysus305

SMH at JB, I just got home with BIN 9's took them out of the box and the pull tab is ripped. Premium quality right?
mad.gif
eyes.gif

sorry for the cell phone quality pic
laugh.gif
 My bad but this is just too funny. This is why i dont buy into any hype JB tosses. Might wanna go on and get that Nike voucher if your size is gone

Yo Rick2345, I seen that guy who was hella gurped. He fell out of his chair two times while asleep haha. It was comedy.

Yo Rick2345, I seen that guy who was hella gurped. He fell out of his chair two times while asleep haha. It was comedy.

haha that dude was gone stumbling outta cab and yelling at security haha. I was near the front with all the big philipino dudes i was wearing oreo 4s

I am at hohmd. There's like 6 people. Who knows if they going to sell them here

Back
Top Bottom