Detailed Pics of BIN23 IX's / NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! 6/5/10

Damn a brother is mad tired at this point... 2 hours to go... Hope I get em n gt the ef to bed..... Sad that most peeps ahead of me r only in fr the resale
wink.gif

Guess that hw it goes nowadays....

WORST STORY EVER!
Got there at 1am, about 16 peeps got there. some of them said that when they called hoh to see if they will have them, they said they are and some employees said they not,
waited til 7am, got in, the manager said "nope, we dont have them, something happen with the shipment and dont know what! and they wont be getting them in the future"
w t f kind of **** is that yo!!!!!!!!!! smh should of slept!

edit- it happen in HOHMD and the manager said that the shipment got lost!
is there a # i can call to confirm this if its true??

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Bout 20 heads northline HOH

damn shouldve gone there didn't even know there was on there. I was at the galleria like 50th in line they 15 people in that's it sold out. The security h@ed me I called them yesterday they said no one can on the property till 6 I get there at 5:45 there's already 50 people waiting. Smh at the security next I'm going early f@ck them!

2 years ago i would have been all over a shoe like this

now i dont even care

instead of waiting in the hot morning sun on line for some shoes

i am sitting back with the AC on smoking a blunt

its not to say i will not line up for kicks anymore

its just the chase of running after sneakers has become silly to me

good luck to all getting the shoes

^^^Yo 160 I feel you on that. I had tried to get a wristband at NTNY but no luck. That's why I make sure to have that $$$ for any release like this that I want. I'm definitely chillin under the ac with my pair I copped yesterday, fully rested from a good night sleep, LOL!! I also checked what # I had after I got home and it's my b-day so I felt that was cool too.

Does anyone know if future HOH's release shoes late? We have an HOH opening in Seattle at the end of the month. Is there a chance they could release them at their Grand Opening?

Originally Posted by jayboogie

Does anyone know if future HOH's release shoes late? We have an HOH opening in Seattle at the end of the month. Is there a chance they could release them at their Grand Opening?

Let me put it to you this way..................................................no

picked up my pair at hoh galleria. my pair is numbered 1025 of 1331. man they are so fresh. the leather is very nice, even better quality than the ms 6 leather. whats up with the wooden shoe trees. they are adjustable but i think they would be better solid. i never got a chance to see how longthe line was, my boy told me it was 50 deep. i was told the store only had 18 pairs. im going to try and upload tinypic or pb when i get home so i can post some pics. these are def keepers and will be rocked.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by jayboogie

Let me put it to you this way..................................................no
Didn't think so, thought I'd just ask.  I know they are holding a lot of shoes but it's mostly the older Kobe V's.

lmfao @ what happened @ Willowbrook

I told security to just let people line up or keep a list... that this is going to the be same issue every month.

I came back with a few people, saw they were sticking to "kicking people off the premises", went back home and hung out with friends instead.

^^^

At least you got a pair homie, and my size at that.
ohwell.gif

mad.gif
Yea Im pissed I dont have a pair.
frown.gif

What happened at HOH Wayne ? I was gonna head out there but decided not to...

If this release was crazy and it wasnt even all that I cant imagine what the Bin IV and Bin XI releases are gonna be like

HOH Serramonte was laughs some crazy dudes out there the whole crew got the kicks though so no prob. Any other people from serramonte ?

I got a pair at HoH Chi this morning; went smoothly.

A bit of a warning regarding the shoe itself: There was this guy that took the shoe tree out of his pair. As he took it out, the shoe tree stained the white insoles something fierce. It was really sad to see, and now I'm afraid to remove the shoe trees out of my pair. I think he forced the shoe trees out, causing heavy friction and consequently nasty staining. Yuck! I'm definetely going to try and remove them carefully.

Back
Top Bottom