DETAILED PICS OF OBSIDIAN FUSION 12'S

i agree these are probably the best of the worst when it comes to jordan fusions, the materials and colorway is on point, id cop but only for a really low price. The real problem is that i would be satisfied with them, i would still always want the real Obsi 12s.

If i had both, i would just wear the fusions on a rainy day.

Why do fusions get the good leather and quality construction and actual Jordan retros look more and more thrown-together? These look like the OG's turned into an AF1. If they can do it for these, they can just retro obisidian XII's. I think we've missed out on alot of quality retros of classic J's because of this whole fusion thing.

I'm going to cop and wear these. I had the playoff xii fusions that I wore into the ground and I wasn't very pleased with the suede. The leather on these obsidians look sweet.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

I would rather see the actual XII in this colorway. But honestly, I would buy these on sale.

i respect all styles but for me the fusions are one of the hardest rape release in JB history! make the in sneaker history! well...my opinion
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom