DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

These are slowly growin on me... That speckle mess dont bother me that much. Maybe its the quality leather thats pullin me in *kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Pic from my local spot, Im sticking with my motorsports. Sorry for the phone pics...
3a9155ecb1846d50ff0d8ecc7cc7076ae1003f2.pjpg
You from LI right? What store was this at
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Already Platinum

these are a most def cop if u pass on these youll regret it in the end dont sleep
no, we wont.  i keep coming in here hoping to see pics that will make me change my mind.  i'm disappointed every time though.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Got these today from my guy.. they're ok but I think I'm going to get rid of them.. not sure yet.
GottaB....just curious:  What about them has got you thinkin' you'll flip 'em?  Something with the construction/style of the shoe or just personal taste? 
nerd.gif

IMO they look nice.

^ Some people are really feeling these and this would be their opportunity to get them early. Not trying to flip them for too much. Just enough to cover the fees and shipping. They're like 165 with tax. If I wanted profit, Id ask for 200 or more.

This post isn't an attempt to sell, mods.

^ Some people are really feeling these and this would be their opportunity to get them early. Not trying to flip them for too much. Just enough to cover the fees and shipping. They're like 165 with tax. If I wanted profit, Id ask for 200 or more.

I was fencing until I saw them in person and tried them on.  So, with a little assist from my man Mr2Cool I'm a copp on the disco
pimp.gif
.  I was just wondering what you found unsatisfactory in the pair you got?  Something with the construction/materials or just the look/your personal taste?

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I was fencing until I saw them in person and tried them on.  So, with a little assist from my man mr2cool I'm a copp on the disco
pimp.gif
.  I was just wondering what you found unsatisfactory in the pair you got?  Something with the construction/materials or just the look/your personal taste?

No problem my dude...gotta look out whenever I can!

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I was fencing until I saw them in person and tried them on.  So, with a little assist from my man Mr2Cool I'm a copp on the disco
pimp.gif
I see. Getting Jordans with a discount is ALWAYS
smokin.gif
. Getting them early AND with a discount is
pimp.gif
. Anyhow, I guess it's my personal taste that has me wanting to sell them away. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the material. It's actually dope. I may keep one of the 2 pairs that I got though. It's just not a "gotta get 2 pair" release for me. Just my opinion.

My shipment just came in today. 

If you ordered from me, check for tracking tomorrow.

I gotta say, the quality on these is NICE!  Better than any Jordan in recent memory for me.  Definite Keeper. 
smokin.gif

d1c252ce106faa00efec443c6c9685bdc2d5047.jpg

e3d25d0e5c64da84e39c64e07d4576ec94edb7a.jpg

93a35b39ed366144ad52e340ccbb9abeeedbcd2.jpg

a9c2576e8a63fa9ee5dc368cf13615215cc9545.jpg

Got these today from my guy.. they're ok but I think I'm going to get rid of them.. not sure yet.
You gotta pretty reliable connect G. Nice pics. Patiently awaiting next saturday.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

You gotta pretty reliable connect G. Nice pics. Patiently awaiting next saturday.

Yup, dudes got me on almost every release through the year. Thanks.

Here's a pic of them with black laces. Definitely
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
imo

mikecabrera, It doesn't feel like the same leather. The MS6 is more buttery.. This oreo 6 leather is a little stiffer. They're both great though.

Ahhh,  thanks for the info GottaB!  I'll still be happy with that!!  I can't wait!!!

Originally Posted by solezprogression

My shipment just came in today. 

If you ordered from me, check for tracking tomorrow.

I gotta say, the quality on these is NICE!  Better than any Jordan in recent memory for me.  Definite Keeper. 
smokin.gif

93a35b39ed366144ad52e340ccbb9abeeedbcd2.jpg
psssh..these are SOOO copped on RD...durabuck VI's....was that SO HARD JB?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom