DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by edunpeal

when is this coming out again
eyes.gif

March 20th

Seen them today. They are on point. Still on the fence if getting these or not since the famous "infrared pack" is getting to be true...

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Seen them today. They are on point. Still on the fence if getting these or not since the famous "infrared pack" is getting to be true...
Didn't you speak with a FinishLine rep who confirmed the Infrared pack was true?

Easy pass! Already got the Motorsport 6's. Waiting for the Infrared packs and the White/Varsity Reds.
nerd.gif

saw em today. they look better in solez' pics, imo. prolly look sick on the feet tho. still deciding. should be able to get em on 30. if so def. cop.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

these will be on eastbay right?
Yes, we will have the Nike Air Jordan VI Retro in White/Black - Oreos (84664101) available for sale when they are released on 3/20/10.

EastbayRep - Ray

Are these going to be easy to purchase online? (Will it be necessary to internet camp for these?) Or is it going to be ridiculous like the Motorsports VI?

I'm hoping I can take my time in just getting these as car maintenance bills just came out of nowhere and bit me in the a**!

Originally Posted by crbeezy

if this is official, then its crazy how jordan aka "big brother" catches on lol

73924584.jpg

link (in case it goes down again): http://twitpic.com/180gko

well i guess JB likes the Oreo moniker & plans to run w/it
384117693.jpg
....... hopefully i can cop a 2nd pair easy on rd waiting for my 1st pair for shoetrends......

Back
Top Bottom