DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Man it feels good to be back from ban camp
laugh.gif
. I like these a lot, but I'm going to pass on them. Gonna save some funds and buy a couple pairs of the Silver Anniversary XI's.

Originally Posted by mdalakas

Did anybody lift the insole out of the Blk/Var, and the Oreo's and see that it is cardboard under there? I have never seen that on my shoes before.

VI's always had that cork like cardboard under the inner sole.

Originally Posted by jonwin

how did you guys get $30 off at FTL (with your friend's employee discount? or did u use that coupon for $30 off $100 purchase they sent out?)

if it was the coupon, i thought there were restrictions with the oreos being one of em? or at least thats what my FTL told me

although i know that for older JB releases, coupons and friends and family codes work for those online.

either way though, after much debate, i think ima get these after all since my tax refund ended up being a lot fatter than i expected.
I know the guy's at mine, but they didn't even question it anyway, or say they weren't suppose to... There is 25% off friends and family out now until the 28th, maybe you can use that instead!

Why the f*Ck are these excluded from the F&F discount ? Completely blows- didn't get me second pair cuz I was annoyed.

Got my pair in.. I LOVE them.... the only thing Im
ohwell.gif
 about is one shoe has barely any white dots on the midsole. Ill post pics later on.

Anybody got ideas on how to add more on point white speckles? Any paint dat would be perfect for these or will it ruin the gems? What you people think?

ok so here is the midsole. The right pair had barely any white dots...  On the other hand , the left shoe looks perfect.

right

left

right

left

both

just got bored.....

SORRY for all the OD pics... I think the shoes are DOPE.
pimp.gif

fine tip white paint marker would probably be the easiest and best way to add some speckles.  check hobby lobby, or any art/craft store.  if i was in your shoes, i'd be trying to remove the speckles though.  that's what ruined the shoe imo.

These have grown on me alot since I first saw pics, now I really want to cop a pair.

How have these been selling? Anyone with info it would be greatly appreciated

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

ohwell.gif
 about is one shoe has barely any white dots on the midsole. Ill post pics later on.

get some white out Rico, i think it'll work for sure.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

^I think they are still available in most if not all stores...these will be like Varsity Reds in terms of sales.

Cool, thanks. I'm going to have to check that out this weekend.

couldnt resist anymore and picked them up this morning at my FA, still had a FS run, they had to piston VI's on Display and just like i expected
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

ohwell.gif

get some white out Rico, i think it'll work for sure.

Ha ... YES. Right on Edwin. Thanks for they help.

Once I get another pair , Ill try it out.

i got 2 pairs. and was considering using a paint pen to turn the speckles another color like red, or maybe blue or green. im afraid it will come out bad though what yall think?

Back
Top Bottom