DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by vyacon

pass. not digging this colorway. wish they were something like this instead.
118d8cp.jpg

excuse the lack of ps skills.

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
  Those look wild fake and ugly

I love these. I may need 2 pairs of these. So much better than the Motorsports IMHO.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by vyacon

pass. not digging this colorway. wish they were something like this instead.
118d8cp.jpg

excuse the lack of ps skills.

eh those look like corner store fusion six with a aplash of the cement iv.... not a good look

I say take out the BLACK parts on the upper and make it ALL WHITE... that migh be a much better look then that ugly PS you did.

These are copped. You can easily match these with a lot of gear. I like to wear all black everything, so the white on it will make it pop. Y'all trippin' on the speckles, but yet that's what makes the Chaos V's sick. 

I thought maybe these would grow on me but I just cant get past those speckles they kill the shoe IMO.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by blakmn89

it'll be a perfect gift 4 a lil boy. white dots killed it 4 bein a man's shoe smh

Kill yourself.
roll.gif

true.. youre manhood is not determined by the shoes on your feet... you wont be any less of a man with these on... believe me...

Originally Posted by CnF Complex

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by blakmn89

it'll be a perfect gift 4 a lil boy. white dots killed it 4 bein a man's shoe smh

Kill yourself.
roll.gif

true.. youre manhood is not determined by the shoes on your feet... you wont be any less of a man with these on... believe me...
I agree wit complex 100%.. i couldnt have said it any better..

Back
Top Bottom