DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

these shoes would be great for a raiders or spurs fan.
raiders fan 
grin.gif
  & copped 2x
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RLAK824

raiders fan 
grin.gif
  & copped 2x
pimp.gif

Raiders fan AND Spurs fan here
smokin.gif
, these are robocopped (thats automatically)
happy.gif

edit: KMUN44 u wasted even more space by posting neither a cop nor a pass
eyes.gif

mind ya business son.... we beastin over here
laugh.gif

March for these. Lookin' forward to it. These go harder than the overrated MS VI.

do u guys think they will sit long enough to be able to get for less than retail, like the black varsity red 6s?

Originally Posted by CityFly

Are These Limted Release Coppin These Instead OfVarsity Red
What's the lowdown on the speckles? GR or limited, either way I am kind of digging them. Although I could pass and use the money for this so called infrared package.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by RLAK824

raiders fan 
grin.gif
  & copped 2x
pimp.gif

Raiders fan AND Spurs fan here
smokin.gif
, these are robocopped (thats automatically)
happy.gif

edit: KMUN44 u wasted even more space by posting neither a cop nor a pass
eyes.gif

mind ya business son.... we beastin over here
laugh.gif

You two just killed this release for me. Considering I can't stand the Spurs...
grin.gif

^ As long as you're not a Lakers or a Bulls fan, I can live with killing this release for you ^

Spurs FTW Western Conference

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

^ As long as you're not a Lakers or a Bulls fan, I can live with killing this release for you ^

Spurs FTW Western Conference

glasses.gif
I guess. sounds to me you like jumping on bandwagons. spurs... raidors.... must be something with the colors. I cheer for the city I'm from.

Ok.. ima need these to come out later than march.. i want these.. but the eggplants are an automatic.. and my moneys not super right as of now... JB push these back!!!!

I'm buying all these clean VI's that are coming out!! The VI is my favorite, along with the V's!!!

I'll pass on the speckles...I hate that 80's fashion is back in!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Denver Autographs authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

liking these.
real fresh. but i dunno about copping 2
maybe just a pair to wear.

whens the release date?? hope its not during march cuz I gotta get them copper foams.

wonder if the shoe will use the same or simialr leather as was on the M.S VI... either that or i can see them using the same smooth leather they used on the camrines.

I'll probably cop. I'm pretty sure if these were of color way people would be going bananas for these.
Btw..
<------ btw spurs fan since 03. I wish I could of seen David Robinson play more.

Back
Top Bottom