DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

booOooOOo my friends with swoosh aint available... gonna terrorize tomorrow i guess.

Originally Posted by xefrenx

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

these are on swoosh for the disco

^ what does that mean?
indifferent.gif

d i s c o

u n t

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Copped with disco direct, dats how i roll.
pimp.gif

These things are the best 6s to release thus far.

motorsports are best 6 's to release thus far when it comes to quality, and its all about quality right?....people like you should tune into the real heat, forget about this GR garbage

ml1ovd.jpg

Originally Posted by His Airnezz

pimp.gif

motorsports are best 6 's to release thus far when it comes to quality, and its all about quality right?....people like you should tune into the real heat, forget about this GR garbage

ml1ovd.jpg

lol, fool needs an excuse to post his lasers, that he dont wear, get real idiot.
roll.gif

50% off cop for me..prolly won't ever cop though just like those Black/Varsity Red VI's..

these>>>> MS

these>>>> old *** raggedy laser IVs

If you all don't like these, its all good. The GR has nothing to do with my decision

I buy what I want, GR, LS, QS, doesnt matter the marketing scheme the Brand slots in under.

Its all about the colors and the price IMO. Congrats all who copped, my 10.5 is still waiting for me at the spot

It's nice to see JB can finally drop a DOPE White/Black colorway (My Fav colorblocking). The white black I's and XX2's from the CDP were just way too plain, but these were right on point. I thought I'd hate the paint speckles, but they are a real subtle, and a nice addition to the shoe. I'm real happy with these. Hopefully they hit the outlet at the 79.99 mark. Want to cop another pair, but don't want to hit the retail mark.

Funny note though, I walked in around 10AM when the mall opened and asked the manager at Champs how many pairs sold. She said, "They're selling well." As I'm being rung up, she was on the phone with another store and said that they only sold 3 pairs so far. I called her out on her bluff and told her these would prob sit. Good for me. Hoping they sit for a bit and I can get another pair on discount.

To me, these > MS. Agent0024 hit it right on the money. I'm glad everyone sleepin' on these. Makes it easier for me to cop a pair.

Originally Posted by His Airnezz

pimp.gif

ml1ovd.jpg

Laser IV's were the reason JB puts out such garbage nowadays... But I believe I will be passing on these MOO COW VI's
cow.jpg

Back
Top Bottom