DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

Love that pic Rico
pimp.gif
, one day I'll own Carmines.
My wife picked me up a pair this weekend & I must say I love these & if these continue to sit I will be picking up a second pair.

Right on man. THANKS.

Im sure you will get your hands on CARMINES.

Glad you got a pair of OREOS. Im right there with you.... I want to pick up another pair too. Hopefully they do sit a lil longer so I can.

Every non OG CW I've bought doesnt come with retro card including rising suns. True blues, space jams, army del sol also, the recent varsity reds all came with no card but any OG CW ones I have came with one just assumed that's how they did it. Got these Oreos sittin at my mums place haven't opened them yet

Are these still siting in the L.A. area? i havent been to the mall lately and im hoping to get my pair next week

Originally Posted by teekay

Every non OG CW I've bought doesnt come with retro card including rising suns. True blues, space jams, army del sol also, the recent varsity reds all came with no card but any OG CW ones I have came with one just assumed that's how they did it. Got these Oreos sittin at my mums place haven't opened them yet

JB gives retro cards with whichever shoes they choose. It has nothing to do with the colorway. I have plenty of non-OG coloways that have come with retro cards. Nearly everything released in '06 had a retro card and most of those were not OG colorways. Before that, the MAJORITY of retros came with retro cards.

y do people on nt have to act like that on here? u have to try to sound like a SA. i mean like how do u guys place the lace lock and use the lil flap with a jumpman on it (do u have ur laces covering it?) when u wear them. thanks anyway tho stevesteve ur obviously the king of shoes

hopefully size 12's are still available at any of the shoe stores at chandler mall cuz i plan on gettin these soon after much debate. I'm just a sucker for any black/white colorway cuz i got the motorsports too.

if not, ill just have to order off FTL or FNL's website.

Mine finally came in today via eastbay...I lovem even more than my carmines maybe cuz I just like black and white colorways cuz they go wit everything

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Mine finally came in today via eastbay...I lovem even more than my carmines maybe cuz I just like black and white colorways cuz they go wit everything
I feel the same way about these. 

These have to be the most underrated pair of sneakers to have come out in a long time, I don't get why they're still selling slow, im getting another pair when the prices go down, they're gorgeous.

maybe these shoes arent selling slow... maybe jb produced em in insane numbers like aqua 8z.. oh well who noez... why worry easy cop for us!

^ you are probably correct man. Here in the PI we had the oreos early and i was able to see the stock of oreos they got. It was like 2 pairs per size, per store. so i guess thats more than a qs...

I concur with all stated above.  As soon as the opportunity to cop on the disco arises, I'm jumpin on my second pair.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Still sitting... wonder if they will sit long enough for a price cut... then again look at the XII's...

QFT!
Ima cop another pair on the discount.

Back
Top Bottom