Detroit Lions NOT Making the playoffs Appreciation

I wasn't even worried when they were 6-2.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I seem to remember you were worried.

Too bad though. They totally choked it away. How are you going to be 6-2 and lose six straight?

They ar a team I never cared for anyways, always screwing up my bets, SMH.

I'm so good. That wasn't some BS call either. I really believed that. Had yall laughing at me like crazy. Only thing that is surprising is how well the Packers are playing. I thought the Lions would be good, and the other three would suck.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

NOT Appreciated @ all. SMH if the vikings get the last wild card spot.

U mad that ur team lost six straight?
Vikings earned this they have won five in a row and all parts of their team are stepping up
If you want to know the "good" teams we beat they are: Chargers, Bears, Giants, Bears again, and the Lions.

Im a huge Lions fans, but I've been tellin all my classmates and boys who are fans as well that we SUCK the entire season. Even when we were 6-2, we hadyet to beat a team that's QB had a pulse, and it was just a matter of time before we got exposed. Hate to say it but I was right, damn bums
smh.gif

same here. I seem to be the only lions fan in the Bay Area. Even though I knew the 49ers and the Raiders were horrible, I still thought we should be jumpingoff that cliff sooner or later. and lo and behold it happened. my expectations were not as high as Kitna's. I expected 7-9. looks like after we beat KCthis week it comes true. although they usually play hard their last game so it could possibly be a .500 season

I called it amongst my friends when they were 6-2 that they werent making the playoffs. Even though the Bears lost, im glad that the lions are officially outor I would never hear the end of it from my cousins.

In this era of parody in the NFL the fact that we are going on Year 7 now of Millen and he hasn't even come close to .500 is as laughable as anything inthe league. He is litterally stealing money.

30-80 = Detroit's current record under his watch.

^ Parody =/= Parity

The Detroit Lions are a PARODY of a good football team.

The NFL strives 4 PARITY in its scheduling process.

Just lettin ya know, patna!

Def. Appreciated!! I just dont appreciate the fact that they beat my bears twice this season, that @*@% will never happen again!!!

Appreciated partly for the fact my Eagles whooped their@%!@ in Week 3 but unappreciated because they had the swagger to make a run until the rest of theirschedule looked ugly for them.

Detroit Lions (NFL CHAMPIONS -1935, 1952, 1953, 1957)
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they were done for since week 3, when the eagles just put a hurtin on them. that was just embarrassing, mcnabb just tapping the square button on the go route.

THey wouldve gone crazy here if the Lions ever come close to a winning record, let alone makign the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom