Detroit Rap Thread (Payroll, Tee Grizz, Sada Baby, etc)

Sada :smokin

If Lou gram knew how to rap just even a little bit he would be a god in the city. His flow is the worse of any rapper I ever heard, but dude is the flex king.

Sada :smokin

If Lou gram knew how to rap just even a little bit he would be a god in the city. His flow is the worse of any rapper I ever heard, but dude is the flex king.
lou gram got the rhyme cadence of a potato bruh. but that man do have the coldest pieces of jewelry and whips in the city

When it come to jewelry, cars, money and authenticity he's #1. It can't be that hard to stay on beat man, I be rooting for dude then it's like he start daydreaming in the middle of spitting.

So for the sho nuff detroiters in here, how hot is boldy in the city?

I rock wit dude pretty tough but i kno he for sure doesnt get the credit DBC does.

Also, is there an issue between bo and DBC? Seems like there shoulda been a collab by now...

So for the sho nuff detroiters in here, how hot is boldy in the city?

I rock wit dude pretty tough but i kno he for sure doesnt get the credit DBC does.

Also, is there an issue between bo and DBC? Seems like there shoulda been a collab by now...

His buzz is about as non existent as it gets...He can spit but to me he just known as the dude signed to Nas.

Can picture sada saying "yo baby mama look like (insert random '02 nba player)" on this song lmao

they gotta free 80s!

the track at 3:55

I love pay but nobody from the city talk it like 80s to me

Back
Top Bottom