Detroit Rap Thread (Payroll, Tee Grizz, Sada Baby, etc)

Props on the thread title change :lol:

And for those saying Tee Grizzley can't rap, is it cause his voice is extremely audible :lol: ?

Detroit Folks: Why doesn't Dusty Mcfly get any love in the city? I've been rocking with dude since his first Buffies and Benihanas mixtape, but I feel like I NEVER see anyone actually from the D messing with him or bringing him up.

Did dudes buzz just dry up after "I'm Out Here". He get ran out the city or something? :lol:

Detroit Folks: Why doesn't Dusty Mcfly get any love in the city? I've been rocking with dude since his first Buffies and Benihanas mixtape, but I feel like I NEVER see anyone actually from the D messing with him or bringing him up.

Did dudes buzz just dry up after "I'm Out Here". He get ran out the city or something? :lol:
I ain't heard his name in years. If juan was out I'm 90% sure he would be popping

if I didnt post this , I needed to

if I did post this , it deserves a rp anyway . couldn't stop playing this for months . hate to admit it but the eastside been on a run bro

quis had a chance to put the city in a choke hold

Westside been running **** since the classic known as the clarity 2. Vez had a moment with that one, money phone is gonna be 1 of those city classics like oh boy, imma chedda boy etc. They haven't let up since.

That lil ***** scare me, like his look, something is off :lol:. Sideshow Bob looking *** dude

Back
Top Bottom