Detroit Rap Thread (Payroll, Tee Grizz, Sada Baby, etc)

bought your *** a frontal
made her feel special
**** her in the trap
same place i met her
gamble with my heart
naw ***** i know better
ima gamle with this raw
the reward is much better 

lol this dude is hilarious
Nomyooshdhdhudri I gotta meditate. Gotta spin this once a day at least

I know Vezzo locked up but where do you guys rank him? Quis or HBK should be on there. Molly Brazy trash Kash Doll got some joints low key.

I know Vezzo locked up but where do you guys rank him? Quis or HBK should be on there. Molly Brazy trash Kash Doll got some joints low key.
It's from Jan 1st to May 26th. They ranked them of buzz, skill, shows, hype etc.

Kash Doll and t grizzly are 1,2 respectively if that's the case.
Tight now at this moment tee is head huncho. But sada got all the buzz right now locally, 2k17 is the go to song, kinda what first day out was on a lesser local level. He signed wit tee management team and was opening up for son a few shows. Kash doll been treadmill status for a couple years now, I expected her to blow by now.

I'm kinda annoyed that guy from Atlanta has an extremely similar name to Sada **** like that that can hurt considering the Young Thug clone had a "bigger song" first.

"Young rich ***** wit a Tommy gun, yo choppa don't work u got that Tommy gun"
Skuba got next :smokin

This low-key flames. Wish it was just pay on the verses. Helluva taking over.

All i ever see about t grizzly is that he a snitch and he next to blow. ***** cant rap for **** tho and who he been snitching on?

eh everybody say everybody snitchin but you never know till you see some paperwork

on another note tho:

so Im jus on youtube listenin to music and i run across these dudes from cali..is it just me or did ol boy take pablo skywalkin whole flow :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

pimp.gif

Game 7 gotta be the hardest joint Ive heard in a minute. Everybody went OFF man :x :pimp:.

These Detroit ***** singlehandedly restoring bossed up, lyrical street rap :lol:

Back
Top Bottom