"Detroit. The automobile capital that once was" Told in pictures

Got this from another forum I frequent. Pretty crazy to see all the decay in Detroit and understand the problems that the city is facing. They've lost 50% of the population in the past 50 years and cannot afford to either restore or demolish these buildings. Kinda sad really....
Detroit in Pictures

Got this from another forum I frequent. Pretty crazy to see all the decay in Detroit and understand the problems that the city is facing. They've lost 50% of the population in the past 50 years and cannot afford to either restore or demolish these buildings. Kinda sad really....
Detroit in Pictures

tired.gif

all them damn buildings have been sitting for years. the libraries still had books on the shelves. sad

all them damn buildings have been sitting for years. the libraries still had books on the shelves. sad

No lie, I've been wanting to go to Detroit to see all this stuff first hand for the longest time.

Great post. It's crazy to see all this in such a huge city like Detroit. Hope it comes back one day.

No lie, I've been wanting to go to Detroit to see all this stuff first hand for the longest time.

Great post. It's crazy to see all this in such a huge city like Detroit. Hope it comes back one day.

Theres a really good vid on vbs of Johnny Knoxville going through Detroit and talking to some of the locals, it's a shame what happened to their economy and livelihood but there were some bright spots.

Back
Top Bottom