Devil - MOVIE (trailer inside) written by M. Night Shyamalan

All of his movies have sick trailers. They all seem to be the greatest movie ever and with the exception of "The Sixth Sense", they're all the worst movie ever. He's a fraud and all of his movies IMO have sucked. Hard.

All of his movies have sick trailers. They all seem to be the greatest movie ever and with the exception of "The Sixth Sense", they're all the worst movie ever. He's a fraud and all of his movies IMO have sucked. Hard.

My theater was really into the preview, then the entire theater boo'd when M. Night's name came across the screen. I don't usually base whether I'd watch a movie off of reviews, but I'll wait and see what kind of reception it gets.

My theater was really into the preview, then the entire theater boo'd when M. Night's name came across the screen. I don't usually base whether I'd watch a movie off of reviews, but I'll wait and see what kind of reception it gets.

2e3n62h.jpg

Originally Posted by zokid

Basically...

Originally Posted by zokid

Basically...

Back
Top Bottom