Devil - MOVIE (trailer inside) written by M. Night Shyamalan

Originally Posted by zokid

All of his movies have sick trailers. They all seem to be the greatest movie ever and with the exception of "The Sixth Sense", they're all the worst movie ever. He's a fraud and all of his movies IMO have sucked. Hard.

He probably spent his entire life writting sixth sense, so it was the one great movie he has, and everything else was just randomly put together.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

on the side note,

SHYAMALAN IS NOT the director or screen writer
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

you just made me realize that I spent maybe 5 minutes gathering links and UNDERLINING THAT in an article... and it didn't make the Yuku cut
grin.gif
in my edit

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

on the side note,

SHYAMALAN IS NOT the director or screen writer
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

you just made me realize that I spent maybe 5 minutes gathering links and UNDERLINING THAT in an article... and it didn't make the Yuku cut
grin.gif
in my edit

Either most of you guys are simpletons or expect too much from suspense/thriller movies. Sixth Sense, Signs, Unbreakable, and The Happening were good films IMO. I compare it to when some people say The Office isn't funny, yet laugh hysterically at the obvious jokes on Scrubs or any other lame show.

Either most of you guys are simpletons or expect too much from suspense/thriller movies. Sixth Sense, Signs, Unbreakable, and The Happening were good films IMO. I compare it to when some people say The Office isn't funny, yet laugh hysterically at the obvious jokes on Scrubs or any other lame show.

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Unbreakable was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Unbreakable was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ANother movie trailer that gives waaaay too much away. OKay 5 people, two females. Then we get the freeze frame image that shows a DUDE bare chested and bandaged faced.

He's not black, that leaves 2 options.

So much for 5 people, 1 of which isn't the same. Damn you Hollywood.

ANother movie trailer that gives waaaay too much away. OKay 5 people, two females. Then we get the freeze frame image that shows a DUDE bare chested and bandaged faced.

the happening was a good concept that had terrible execution.
unbreakable was just okay
i liked the village enough
the ending to signs was terrible. between it being about faith and water as the secret weapon, and awful way to end it

The man should be banned from making movies after lady in the water. the worst movie i've ever seen in my life. No exaggeration

the happening was a good concept that had terrible execution.
unbreakable was just okay
i liked the village enough
the ending to signs was terrible. between it being about faith and water as the secret weapon, and awful way to end it

The man should be banned from making movies after lady in the water. the worst movie i've ever seen in my life. No exaggeration

Originally Posted by Ghenges

same thing I was thinking.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

same thing I was thinking.

Back
Top Bottom