Devil partially by M. Night Shyamalan.

It was alright, old lady creeped me out at the end, she wanted to give dude the draws. I thought the devil was a guy?

I knew the old lady looked familiar. She's Doug Heffernan's mom. Movie was awesome though. Would watch again.

I knew the old lady looked familiar. She's Doug Heffernan's mom. Movie was awesome though. Would watch again.

From a religious person's stand point (born and raised Catholic), I enjoyed it. For the general masses I don't think it would resonate well

From a religious person's stand point (born and raised Catholic), I enjoyed it. For the general masses I don't think it would resonate well

And one thing it was so predictable. But that's the case with most new movies anyway though. I instantly knew that someone in that elevator was that hit and runner who killed that cops family.

And one thing it was so predictable. But that's the case with most new movies anyway though. I instantly knew that someone in that elevator was that hit and runner who killed that cops family.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

youre good...

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

youre good...

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

M. Night Shyamalan's name was attached to the movie though.

You knew what you were getting yourself into.

Couldn't have said it better myself....
I refuse to support anything with dudes name attached to it.... At this point dude could cure AIDs n people would still be skeptical 

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

M. Night Shyamalan's name was attached to the movie though.

You knew what you were getting yourself into.

Couldn't have said it better myself....
I refuse to support anything with dudes name attached to it.... At this point dude could cure AIDs n people would still be skeptical 

Originally Posted by iBlink

He makes the best trailers.

laugh.gif
but
mad.gif

I just watched this and oh my god this movie was so stupid 
laugh.gif
. I was a little entertained just because it was a psychological who done it and how people react to high stress which i like, Like "The Mist" which was cool, but man this movie was just so over the top dumb.

I just watched this and oh my god this movie was so stupid 
laugh.gif
. I was a little entertained just because it was a psychological who done it and how people react to high stress which i like, Like "The Mist" which was cool, but man this movie was just so over the top dumb.

Back
Top Bottom