Devil Rays New " SAILBOAT " Stadium .......pics

florida isnt a market for anything

Florida is football country. When you got the top highschool prospects coming out of Florida to schools like Miami, FSU and U of F it shouldnt be a surprisethey have 3 Pro Football teams. Damn near everyone in that state loves football at all levels. Baseball, not so much.

Nice looking stadium but they don't deserve it because they have no fan support what makes them think that fans will attend these games.

Originally Posted by Jeuce

florida isnt a market for anything

Florida is football country. When you got the top highschool prospects coming out of Florida to schools like Miami, FSU and U of F it shouldnt be a surprise they have 3 Pro Football teams. Damn near everyone in that state loves football at all levels. Baseball, not so much.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but doesn't a lot of the top US baseball talent come out of Florida as well? Also FL is closer to the Dominican andthese other Caribbean countries that produce a ton of baseball talent. I just dont get why people down there don't go to games. Either way I think thestadium looks great.

Like I said in the other thread, they should keep capacity at 5,000 to ensure sellouts.

Also, how is this stadium being funded?

They left something out, I don't see any parking lots or anything....Once again the Devil Rays FAIL

wow. very creative
pimp.gif

doesnt look to Hurricane friendly

but im sure thats been taken into account... im sure not an expert

but i like it

I'm a Red Sox fan but I really hope these guys start playing better baseball soon...unfortunately DY is gone
grin.gif
Would've liked to see him flourish there...but anyways this team will bevery close to .500 or above next year...just give David Price some time...

Originally Posted by 745i

They left something out, I don't see any parking lots or anything....Once again the Devil Rays FAIL

That is what the water is for. The drive their boats.

P I M P stadium......bad team, worse city.....who the hell is gonna sign off and a stadium of that magnitude for a dead franchise ??

Originally Posted by hediondo19

What about the people that don't have boats
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by hediondo19

What about the people that don't have boats
laugh.gif

If they can't afford a boat, they can't afford tickets to the game.

Back
Top Bottom