Devin Hester ANYTIME

Great vid of the G.O.A.T
pimp.gif

EDIT: thanks KiddinLikeJason

hest is that dude

always loved him in the U vid with the "miami boys" track with the team spittin

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Click on the red circle with the "f" inside it, paste the code, and remove the "object" tags.
You don't have to remove the "object" tags anymore. Just copy the embedded code click the flash button, paste the code, and then just hitthe post button.

oh yeah and to all of these Colston lovers here on S&T

Hester>>>>>>>>>>>Colston

whats so good about Colston???

Hester is the man hes the most dominant at his position at any player ever. How many people can say that they are the best of ALL TIME at their position intheir 2nd year? He broke the reord that he set himelf last year. Hester is the man. If a QB was as good as Hester is at KR, it would be like 2 Tom Bradys.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Hester is the man hes the most dominant at his position at any player ever. How many people can say that they are the best of ALL TIME at their position in their 2nd year? He broke the reord that he set himelf last year. Hester is the man. If a QB was as good as Hester is at KR, it would be like 2 Tom Bradys.

at the end of the day,he's a KR..Colston is a WR with 1200 yards and 11 Tds..

Hester is the man hes the most dominant at his position at any player ever. How many people can say that they are the best of ALL TIME at their position in their 2nd year? He broke the reord that he set himelf last year. Hester is the man. If a QB was as good as Hester is at KR, it would be like 2 Tom Bradys.

I'm not explaining isshhhhhh anymore! Everytime I see someone get into a "Why Colston this?" "Why Colston that?"

You're getting the automatic
indifferent.gif

If you're not catching it by now, you don't deserve anything else.

Vent over.

Colston with the most receptions in his first two seasons.... Colston is THAT dude, eff hester....

^^^I understand but Hester is THAT DUDE

My advice is just not to fight it. The movement is too strong now. Thank the Randy Moss wood slobber for it.

It's the point now where even I'm convinced Colston pushed off on Craig Ehlo.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

^^^I understand but Hester is THAT DUDE

My advice is just not to fight it. The movement is too strong now. Thank the Randy Moss wood slobber for it.

It's the point now where even I'm convinced Colston pushed off on Craig Ehlo.

OMG thats the funniest thing i had read all day LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not explaining isshhhhhh anymore! Everytime I see someone get into a "Why Colston this?" "Why Colston that?"

You're getting the automatic .

If you're not catching it by now, you don't deserve anything else.

Vent over.

laugh.gif

His returns against UF and NC State are ridiculous....Your not supposed to be that much faster than your competition...UN-FAIR...

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

wow. I dont remember Hester being that good in College.

and they didnt even show this in that vid... best punt return i have EVER seen

Hester is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom