Devs (miniseries) by FX and streamining on Hulu 3-05-20

So far I've enjoyed this series. Haven't watched episode 6 yet, but will be shortly. I don't mind the pace of the show, and I definitely recommend this as a must watch.

I really like how they've slowly developed the multiverse theory, and am real interested to see what comes next. Ultimately, it seems as Forest is trying to somehow get himself back to a world where his daughter still exists.
i feel like the opposite, he blames himself and that if he made another choice it wouldn’t be his fault they died

if multiverse is real then he could have made a different choice and it’s his fault they live in other universes

if there is no other choice, if it was going to happen, he relieves himself of all the guilt

I've been meh about this one. great writing, acting (mostly) and cinematography but just doesn't hit for me for whatever reason. lily and jamie kinda suck maybe why

Last edited:
Great concept behind the show, have enjoyed Reddit threads on the concept of a deterministic universe after watching this.

I had to stay out of this thread until I caught up. cinematography is great. i can see where the slow pacing would turn many people off but I've never felt bored watching to this point. last episode should be interesting.

Lily Chan bae looking good in those pink panties. Didn’t know Sonoya Mizuno was the same actress who played the dancing sex robot in Ex Machina. Someone on reddit said alex garland keeps casting her in stuff so she’ll eventually get with him. I noticed 2 of her sisters work on the show and her niece plays Amaya.

Hate to see my bearded Asian brother Jamie get got like that. Knew his story wasn’t gonna end well but at least he got some sweet Lily yambs again. No way in hell I would let an old guy like kenton beat me up that first time though.

holy crap she looks so different in Ex Machina

Yeah, the different hair really had me not recognize her at all. Her being fully nude and showing off the landing strip in Ex Machina was appreciated. No wonder alex garland using her as a muse.

If I get married, I’m doing the dance scene from the movie at the reception.

She's also in La La Land as one of Emma Stone's friends as well as in that Netflix show Maniac that had Emma and Jonah Hill in it.

Crazy how someone mentioned Garland keeps casting her to get with her because she is also did the Mocap for the ending to Annihilation( face isn't shown) Which was also directed by Alex Garland.

Great concept behind the show, have enjoyed Reddit threads on the concept of a deterministic universe after watching this.
It’s funny because westworld is dealing with a similar topic right now. Predetermined life and behavior.

Why my dude stewart gotta kill Lily bae as well? At least we got another scene of her in panties and showing off her morning Glory hard nipples. Funny how forest and katie were acting like everything that the machine showed them was accurate until Lily bae wanted to change it up. The same result happened because of stewart but she was still able to make a different choice and not shoot forrest.

Why my dude stewart gotta kill Lily bae as well? At least we got another scene of her in panties and showing off her morning Glory hard nipples. Funny how forest and katie were acting like everything that the machine showed them was accurate until Lily bae wanted to change it up. The same result happened because of stewart but she was still able to make a different choice and not shoot forrest.
it makes me wonder if they simply never tried? they imply lils is different from everyone, she will just do things, which she did.

I wonder if it was alex garland's real words about the actress and how she's special. His wife must be checking his text messages and looking if he's been getting in her guts.

Just binged this show today, and I must say that I really enjoyed it.

It successfully did what I think West World is trying to do. Also, after finishing the show, I found myself thinking that it could be the prequel to the world in which Black Mirror's San Junipero is set in.

Back
Top Bottom