Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

Good point about Matthews, how does he not connect those dots. Retirement has shut his brain OFF.
laugh.gif

i think its the opposite. given his relationship with Harry and Vogul, i think he knows all about Dexter and he tried to protect him.  like when he was trying to get LaGuerta off of his case

Yep, if they were going to go "Dexter vs. Killer" route in the FINAL season, it should have been a twist where Quinn had been a serial killer the entire time himself, or Bautista, or whoever. Either that, or the route where he gets caught and has to look all the other policemen/detectives in their faces as they pick through their memories trying to grasp HOW, and if they could have prevented any of it.
Now this would've been ******g insane :wow: :pimp:

Too bad this show is leaning more to this was all a dream of Harry's :lol: :smh:

At this point Matthews is retired but on the job :lol: It's like it doesn't matter if he knows and he doesn't give a **** either way.

The whole daughter thing is a good way to wrap up Matsuka's story but it just doesn't mesh with how bad everything else was story line wise.

The whole murderer of LaGuerta NEVER being followed up and letting that trail run cold is crazy to me. I just didn't comment on it cuz last season was bad too. They kinda grab you with the final ep of the season just to not keep that level of quality going for long. I was expecting Angel to be distraught and at least a bit suspicious of Dex or still wanting to catch that killer. How does the killer of the captain of Miami metro go uncaught? :smh: :lol:

Yeah, Angel's like yeah, I won't retire, I'll just come be a lieutenant and won't try to find out what the hell just happened to the captain who I used to be married to.

Or the fact early in the show where he found evidence that LaGuerta collected about Dex and he just throws it in a box and forgets all about it.

*looks at beeper*

Hey, whatta ya know, another of Dexter's friends/neighbors/co-workers just died. Weird.

*puts on hat*

Back to work I guess......

I'm confused.

So Dexter thought leaving Oliver for the police was better than killing him? Doesn't Oliver know everything about Dexter?

I'm confused.

So Dexter thought leaving Oliver for the police was better than killing him? Doesn't Oliver know everything about Dexter?
Yeah that was a bit of plot hole but I'm assuming since Dex copied all of Vogel's files on him and deleted hers, that he'd hope ppl would just take Saxon's info as the ravings of a mad man since he's been in a mental institution.

It's somewhat of a reach but for some reason he doesn't seem worried. IMO Dex really hasn't been himself lately, the whole idea that he'd struggle with killing Saxon or not was weird to me or that because he didn't feel he needed to kill somehow ignores that he wanted to kill him (killed Zack, Vogel (spiritual mother), neighbor (not important to Dex but still), threatened Deb, his son, and Hannah, etc.). I mean the way I saw his threat to Dex was basically him saying I'm going to kill all the ppl in your cover life or tell them the truth. Strange how Dex had the right reasoning when he decided to go after him but once Saxon was on his makeshift table he lets it go. Well not strange really, it's plot induced stupidity.

The way that Marshal die just kinda screams to me Dex is getting his happy ending. I'm not mad about it but it could've been done better.

Nobody is in dexters way except elway. But elway is bent on getting Hannah for a reward of what? 25000? Lol. That dude elway doesn't seem like the type who would go crazy for 25 Gs. His office space, the way he dresses, lol. Doesn't make sense like a lot of the plot holes already mentioned.

And these plot holes have been there since day 1 with this series. Still love this show though. It's tv. Use it as an escape. I'm rooting for a guy to kill people.

Nobody is in dexters way except elway. But elway is bent on getting Hannah for a reward of what? 25000? Lol. That dude elway doesn't seem like the type who would go crazy for 25 Gs. His office space, the way he dresses, lol. Doesn't make sense like a lot of the plot holes already mentioned.

And these plot holes have been there since day 1 with this series. Still love this show though. It's tv. Use it as an escape. I'm rooting for a guy to kill people.
I think the reward is $250,000

Finally watched this episode.

It was cool that Dexter had an epiphany and realized that he no longer had the need to kill, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't have killed Saxson.

Dude just killed your surrogate mother Vogel, and threatened everyone who you love, knows everything about you, but you're content with turning him over to the police and going off into the sunset with Hannah to Argentina?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

No half measures Dexter.

Oh look Debs been shot again.
eyes.gif

I'm glad that I didn't expect anything from the Masuka's daughter storyline other than it being comedic relief and something to occupy him this season.

Mrs. Prado with a cameo, she was looking right.
pimp.gif

Welp, one more episode left. Watch everything unravel and everyone at Miami Metro finally learns Dexter's secret.

I literally just kept waiting for the light to click on. I kept holding out hope. Ok, Deb finds out. Now it starts to roll downhill. Ok, LaGuerta is onto them. Here we go.....Deb kills LaGuerta, oh ****, now it's really gonna get thick. *record screeches*

Life is normal. Angle is back, 6 months have passes, LaGuerta just "died" in a container, ya know, like how Dexter was found Captain Mathews, with the dude that was connected to Dexter's mom being killed, and LaGuerta was only screaming that Dexter was a nutjob killer, but hey, nothing to tie anything together there.

Season is such a wash. :x

****, who the hell spelled Angle and passes? :lol:

I meant to say Angel and passed, obviously. Need to get my keystrokes back, musta been twitchy when I typed that mess. :smh: :lol:

Let's not pretend that the first 4 seasons of Dexter was some of the greatest TV ever.

If anything, Dexter is just another victim in a long line of shows that just get too many seasons. Even the best written shows are going to get boring/bad after almost a decade of story-telling.

I think the true downfall of Dexter is it's no longer funny.

I'm watching some clips from earlier seasons and damn there were some funny *** scenes :lol:

Let's not pretend that the first 4 seasons of Dexter was some of the greatest TV ever.

If anything, Dexter is just another victim in a long line of shows that just get too many seasons. Even the best written shows are going to get boring/bad after almost a decade of story-telling.

this is truth first 4 seasons were GOAT, I remember watching 2 seasons straight on neflix one night when they used to have the showtime shows on there. Dexter is dying in the final, I think hannah does too and harrison ends up seeing it happen in front of him.

this show should had ended after 5 seasons, but showtime got too greedy.
i still cant wait for tonight, im just hoping they atleast end it right
no happily ever after crap

any last minute thoughts on how it will all end...?

I think...

Hannah gets away....

Miami pd finds out about dexter...dexter kills himself...

Deb gets stuck with harrison lol

end...

i think Dex dies (and Harrison probably witnesses it), Mathews comes out as knowing about Dexter's true identity this whole time, Hannah gets away, Deb raises Harrison

Last edited:
any last minute thoughts on how it will all end...?

I think...

Hannah gets away....

Miami pd finds out about dexter...dexter kills himself...

Deb gets stuck with harrison lol

end...

imo, i don't think ANYONE (important) dies tonight. don't think the show is brave enough to do that. and i don't think dexter willet caught. will be a happy ending in one way or another.

iLLest!

I think Micheal c hall, who plays dexter, said it wasnt going to have a happy ending...who knows

Back
Top Bottom