Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

A hurricane really LOL. That was just terrible, now Dexter has turned into Paul Bunyan this show should have ended with Trinity. I'm at a loss for words on how horrible this show ended the original writers must have gotten fired. I really don't understand how this show went from greatness to garbage. That ending has me feeling some kind of way.

Last edited:
That wasnt too bad for a season finale, but for a show finale I think it was lackluster.

No Dexter being exposed as the Bay Habor Butcher? C'mon son!

That's what everyone was looking forward to.

i think it would have been better had they just killed dex off... the ending over all left a sour taste in my mouth :smh:

Last edited:
All this time, I thought they had a plan. An outline. An end game.

For 48 minutes this was just a regular episode. Then they just went Dark Knight Rises to end it. :smh:

Such a waste of a special beginning.

That was one of the worst seasons of televisions I have ever watched.

The series finale was so bad it made me almost hate the entire show.

As far as I'm concerned dexter ended after season 2.

Last edited:
The original show runner Clyde Phillips (seasons 1-4) vision of the ending.

about a million times better.

"In the very last scene of the series," Philips explained, "Dexter wakes up. And everybody is going to think, 'Oh, it was a dream.' And then the camera pulls back and back and back and then we realize, 'No, it's not a dream.' Dexter's opening his eyes and he's on the execution table at the Florida Penitentiary. They're just starting to administer the drugs and he looks out through the window to the observation gallery.

"And in the gallery are all the people that Dexter killed—including the Trinity Killer and the Ice Truck Killer (his brother Rudy), LaGuerta who he was responsible killing, Doakes who he's arguably responsible for, Rita, who he's arguably responsible for, Lila. All the big deaths, and also whoever the weekly episodic kills were. They are all there.

"That's what I envisioned for the ending of Dexter. That everything we've seen over the past eight seasons has happened in the several seconds from the time they start Dexter's execution to the time they finish the execution and he dies. Literally, his life flashed before his eyes as he was about to die. I think it would have been a great, epic, very satisfying conclusion."

scott buck (the current show runner) is a piece of ****. If I saw him in da skreets, its fade on sight.

Last edited:
"You were meant to be happy so go be ******g happy" What show am I watching?

Miami Metro is the most incompetent and corrupt police force in tv history. My dude got a murder on tape and just rolled with his explanation :rofl: Angel doesn't even think back to what LaGuerta said. Son killed so precisely and pushed the button so calmly. Just hearing Quinn got me rolling.

SON, C'MON SON What am I watching right now. Dex out here wheeling bodies out of hospitals? :lol: :smh: How his last kill is another mercy killing?!

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON!!?

Then Dex is on this boat surrounded by this terrible cgi hurricane :x

AND THAT ENDING?!! It's like they lifted an entire scene from Breaking Bad for the end. Got Dex looking like Walt with the beard and unkempt hair living in solitude in some random spot being all alone.

Like what kind of bull **** ending is it that Dex in the end reasons that he has to protect the ones he loves from himself cuz of what happened to Deb? To me his whole reasoning this season contradicts his prior development. It's like getting sprung over some ******** completely ****** him up :stoneface:

If I didn't have Boardwalk Empire to watch next I'd be extremely pissed this was the last thing I saw tonight.

Him dumping deb in the ocean like his other victims was a good way for her to go out relating to him.....

But the ending up as some random lumberjack (-_- ) dexter was my show for them early seasons, how he killed Saxson was so not like him....I am disappoint

Series finale was good.

Dexter laid down that murder game cold.

They could milk a movie out of that ending.

The original show runner Clyde Phillips (seasons 1-4) vision of the ending.

about a million times better.

"In the very last scene of the series," Philips explained, "Dexter wakes up. And everybody is going to think, 'Oh, it was a dream.' And then the camera pulls back and back and back and then we realize, 'No, it's not a dream.' Dexter's opening his eyes and he's on the execution table at the Florida Penitentiary. They're just starting to administer the drugs and he looks out through the window to the observation gallery.

"And in the gallery are all the people that Dexter killed—including the Trinity Killer and the Ice Truck Killer (his brother Rudy), LaGuerta who he was responsible killing, Doakes who he's arguably responsible for, Rita, who he's arguably responsible for, Lila. All the big deaths, and also whoever the weekly episodic kills were. They are all there.

"That's what I envisioned for the ending of Dexter. That everything we've seen over the past eight seasons has happened in the several seconds from the time they start Dexter's execution to the time they finish the execution and he dies. Literally, his life flashed before his eyes as he was about to die. I think it would have been a great, epic, very satisfying conclusion."

scott buck (the current show runner) is a piece of ****. If I saw him in da skreets, its fade on sight.

No wonder the show skied downhill after Trinity's rear naked choke on Rita.

Hate to pile on, but that was bad. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom