Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

Think was 2 or 3 books I read. First book was extremely close to season one cept a few differences. Deb always knew something was off about Dexter but they never really discussed it outright. Astor and Cody had dark passengers too and and eventually Dexter starts teaching them the code. Dex's dark passenger was eventually revealed to be of a supernatural ancient being type thing and yeah that's when I stopped reading books

Harrison is going to have ghost Dexter in his ear as his Harry/Deb preaching to him about a code while he kills innocents.

Harrison is like **** a code, you didn't use one.

Angela needs to go ahead and retire, she's going to be ****ed up for life.

It was cool, a better ending than the first one.

I had problems with Logan and Molly's demises. How did Kurt catch her again? She should have been on the first plane out of town after Dexter saved her.

That’s probably closer to the ending folks wanted from jump.
I thought it was a Great wrap(until Harrison spins off).
The minute she arrested Jim I thought damn, this isn’t good.
The minute Dexter grabbed Logan I thought welp,
There’s no redemption coming for Dexter.
The minute Logan died by shooting himself with a ricochet I thought, damn…even if we get more Seasons, we will never get a normal life living Dexter and Harrison while they manage their Dark passenger.
The minute Harrison asks “whose blood is that” I began to feel it was really over.
The minute Harrison cocked the gun, I knew it was complete game over.

Wow!
They did a great job wrapping this all up, for good.
BRAVO SHOWTIME.

I mean if done right, Dexter could've got the gun himself, shot Logan in the leg or something and get out that way.

Given the situation, outside of trying to knock him out on the bars Dex had to kill him since he was shooting.

I don’t really want to see this continue but I think it does.
New Blood Title makes it too easy.

I actually think that the Actor playing Harrison could actually carry a show as that kind of character.
He has(in my opinion) the ability to go dark and be believable. He has that side to him of you ask me.
I don’t want it to come to fruition it I think it will, and I think the Actor could possibly pull it off.

I mean if done right, Dexter could've got the gun himself, shot Logan in the leg or something and get out that way.

Given the situation, outside of trying to knock him out on the bars Dex had to kill him since he was shooting.
Was it not a ricochet that caught him?
That’s what I thought happened anyway.
He fell as soon as the shot was fired…..

Was it not a ricochet that caught him?
That’s what I thought happened anyway.
He fell as soon as the shot was fired…..
No.

Logan shot behind his back in the air trying to get Dex and Dexter then broke his neck.

:lol: If Logan's own shot ricocheted and killed him.

thats not even possible, thqt bullet would have to ricochet like 4-5 times if it was gon hit coach

dude literally shot behind dexter so its gon have to do some crazy bounces like hawkeye shot it to himself

I’m lost how he died, then.
Master Zik Master Zik oh he snapped his neck?

I rewound it a few times and even hit the slow-mo and couldn’t tell.
Thought for a second it could be a neck snap, But I couldn’t hear a sound effect for that.

That’s the kind of bad American editing that I hate.

Last edited:
Yea, I did hear the “snap” sound now that I know he snapped his neck.
It’s so funny man.
That scene, just between him reaching for his keys, switching to pulling his gun, firing it and then finally falling to his death due to Dexter snapping his neck, it was 3 maybe 4 seconds, and the editing called for 6 camera angles.
SIX! So wack.

Finally caught up, thought it was good, wrapped well considering I never saw the last few seasons. Great ride but **** Dexter, don't know how dudes in here mourning him.

Well.......I look at it as a do-over. 8 seasons, they completely whiffed on S8, came back and finished strong. Can't be mad at that.

Thing is, we all wanted him to get away again.

I would have loved him in LA, on the run, Batista/Quinn/Masuka in the fold lookin for him with the FBI. Maybe even Angela reluctantly helpin him with a good enough excuse/story. Deb still in his ear etc.

Harrison got darkness, but not a dark passenger. They could miss me with the daddy issues bull **** but whatever.

His letter to Blondie, "let me die so my son could live....." He rather his own son do it (and potentially get rid of his darkness) than face old sparky.

But Harrison bein loyal to his coach rather than fully understanding the code was a bit weak.

Chief Squidward cracking the bay Harbor Butcher off some Google photos was also a bit of a stretch. (Same girl couldn't spot a dude in her own city takin women for 25 years......)

Be funny if Angela's daughter was pregnant with Harrison's kid. :lol:

Finally caught up, thought it was good, wrapped well considering I never saw the last few seasons. Great ride but **** Dexter, don't know how dudes in here mourning him.

You trippin trippin

you missed some good seasons then. loved the Season with Trinity and Isaak Sirko.

I think Trinity was the last season I saw. Nah we didn't all want to see him get away, he strayed away from his code long ago and a lot of innocent got hurt along the way whenever it was convenient to him.

I don’t really want to see this continue but I think it does.
New Blood Title makes it too easy.

I actually think that the Actor playing Harrison could actually carry a show as that kind of character.
He has(in my opinion) the ability to go dark and be believable. He has that side to him of you ask me.
I don’t want it to come to fruition it I think it will, and I think the Actor could possibly pull it off.

I maybe the minority but I’m good on Alcott. Just didn’t do it for me.

Kinda bummed/disappointed. If this were the ending to the OG show, I would've been perfectly fine with it. With this new season though, it seems like they're leaving a lot of meat on the bone. Could have definitely done more before killing him off. For sure could've developed the Dexter/Harrison/Dark Passenger relationship further.

i dont and really i dont think they can go on with the show with harrison

he has no guidance so if he all of a sudden start offing rapists and murdered into perfection then it BS

if he becomes a monster even after the letter had concluded to "let dex die so harrison could live" then its BS and the ending loses steam

sure they can make it like a learning experience and his way through perfecting it but in this day and age, its just pure BS if he doesnt get caught right away after chieftain deb caught dex from prick marks on the neck... him not getting caught via ring camera or random surveillance would just be pure BS at this point

just let the series end because theres nothing for harrison there

1641846736573.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom