Did Any One On Here Buy The Piston VI?

I like them they go hard
pimp.gif

I may on the next 50...Depending on what is around when it comes up....Just got the Oreo's & Lakers' on the 50......

My only issue is they should have gone all patent or no patent at all... The VI's are not that great for contrasting material in that way.. Leather and Nubick works...Patent and Nubuck just looks ridiculous...

They should have left out the black speckle on the blue paint, and used glossier paint for it...Would have gone better with the patent...

The amount of the red on the sole looks weird but it's the sole so I don't really care

I may on the next 50...Depending on what is around when it comes up....Just got the Oreo's & Lakers' on the 50......

My only issue is they should have gone all patent or no patent at all... The VI's are not that great for contrasting material in that way.. Leather and Nubick works...Patent and Nubuck just looks ridiculous...

They should have left out the black speckle on the blue paint, and used glossier paint for it...Would have gone better with the patent...

The amount of the red on the sole looks weird but it's the sole so I don't really care

Originally Posted by BigEli500

I bought these, love them. The beautiful thing about these sneakers is that they go well with the outfit you got on. As opposed to the Infrareds, Oreo's, Lakers, Carmines, these give a variety of colors that go real well with an infrared type shirt, or even a grey or blue shirt and some black pants. Of all the J's i've got, my girl found these to be one of the coolest looking ones.

I disagree hardcore.  They don't match with anything but tacky.  I'm just sayin' though I'm not in high school though so I don't match everything anyway.  Who really matches everything?  I think it looks lame.  Just an opinion though.  BTW black pants in the summertime? 
ohwell.gif
  Nah.  I'll rock some grey denim though, but black + 100 degree weather???  Eh

Originally Posted by BigEli500

I bought these, love them. The beautiful thing about these sneakers is that they go well with the outfit you got on. As opposed to the Infrareds, Oreo's, Lakers, Carmines, these give a variety of colors that go real well with an infrared type shirt, or even a grey or blue shirt and some black pants. Of all the J's i've got, my girl found these to be one of the coolest looking ones.

I disagree hardcore.  They don't match with anything but tacky.  I'm just sayin' though I'm not in high school though so I don't match everything anyway.  Who really matches everything?  I think it looks lame.  Just an opinion though.  BTW black pants in the summertime? 
ohwell.gif
  Nah.  I'll rock some grey denim though, but black + 100 degree weather???  Eh

ugliest pairs of VI's I've ever seen!
I actually shook my head after seeing it at Champs Sports in Vancouver.
I'd pick the Lakers VI instead of this any day!

ugliest pairs of VI's I've ever seen!
I actually shook my head after seeing it at Champs Sports in Vancouver.
I'd pick the Lakers VI instead of this any day!

...one of the best investments I made all year was leaving these on the shelf...where they belong...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom