Did Any One On Here Buy The Piston VI?

...one of the best investments I made all year was leaving these on the shelf...where they belong...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Originally Posted by BigEli500

I bought these, love them. The beautiful thing about these sneakers is that they go well with the outfit you got on. As opposed to the Infrareds, Oreo's, Lakers, Carmines, these give a variety of colors that go real well with an infrared type shirt, or even a grey or blue shirt and some black pants. Of all the J's i've got, my girl found these to be one of the coolest looking ones.

I disagree hardcore.  They don't match with anything but tacky.  I'm just sayin' though I'm not in high school though so I don't match everything anyway.  Who really matches everything?  I think it looks lame.  Just an opinion though.  BTW black pants in the summertime? 
ohwell.gif
  Nah.  I'll rock some grey denim though, but black + 100 degree weather???  Eh

I'm in high school and we definitely dress better than that, please give us a little credit
laugh.gif

All of the dudes I know with this match them with a red Hollister, American Eagle, or Aeropostale t-shirt and some regular Hollister cargo shorts. Infrared? How does Infrared match these?

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Originally Posted by BigEli500

I bought these, love them. The beautiful thing about these sneakers is that they go well with the outfit you got on. As opposed to the Infrareds, Oreo's, Lakers, Carmines, these give a variety of colors that go real well with an infrared type shirt, or even a grey or blue shirt and some black pants. Of all the J's i've got, my girl found these to be one of the coolest looking ones.

I disagree hardcore.  They don't match with anything but tacky.  I'm just sayin' though I'm not in high school though so I don't match everything anyway.  Who really matches everything?  I think it looks lame.  Just an opinion though.  BTW black pants in the summertime? 
ohwell.gif
  Nah.  I'll rock some grey denim though, but black + 100 degree weather???  Eh

I'm in high school and we definitely dress better than that, please give us a little credit
laugh.gif

All of the dudes I know with this match them with a red Hollister, American Eagle, or Aeropostale t-shirt and some regular Hollister cargo shorts. Infrared? How does Infrared match these?

Back
Top Bottom