did anybody..

nerd.gif

i got all the packs except the 1/22, 3/20 and the 8/15....i will be gettin the 3/20 soon and i might just end up grabbin an 8/15 pack even tho i still have dsretro 8's and i cant stand 15's as far as the 1/22 i reallly could care less maybe if i could get the 1's for cheap i would copp but i havent evenbothered lookin

Originally Posted by professafinessa

i got all the packs except the 1/22, 3/20 and the 8/15....i will be gettin the 3/20 soon and i might just end up grabbin an 8/15 pack even tho i still have ds retro 8's and i cant stand 15's as far as the 1/22 i reallly could care less maybe if i could get the 1's for cheap i would copp but i havent even bothered lookin...ill try and post some pics later but right now i only got the camera phone so that a bit of a pain

Originally Posted by twofeet10toes

Originally Posted by djslo361

I have a friend that got doubles of each pack.

pics?

a friend, not me lol. I wouldnt have bought all the pack even if I had the $$.

and? i kno...but u can still take pics tho rite?
unless theyre locked away in his high security basement with 6ft thick steel walls

I have a friend that got doubles of each pack.

pics?

a friend, not me lol. I wouldnt have bought all the pack even if I had the $$.

and? i kno...but u can still take pics tho rite?
unless theyre locked away in his high security basement with 6ft thick steel walls
http://www.pickyourshoes....nike_jordan_countdown.htm

i got all except the 8/15 1/22 and 2/21. im prolly goin to cop the 8/15 when the price drops. didnt get the 1/22 cuz of the colorway. and the 2/21 ill prollycop at an outlet lol since i dont think they sold all that well

if you go to the official CDP thread in the JB Forum them you will see a few people who have pics of the colelction, all the CDP's i mean...Peace

Originally Posted by Mac4167

if you go to the official CDP thread in the JB Forum them you will see a few people who have pics of the colelction, all the CDP's i mean...Peace

saw that too. they are all size 15

Back
Top Bottom