Did BArt Ever Eat A Butterfinger During An Actual Episode Of The Simpsons?

i have a hard time thinking off the top of my head of their being product placement in actual simpsons episodes

especially in a postive sense

i have a hard time thinking off the top of my head of their being product placement in actual simpsons episodes

especially in a postive sense

in the 300th episode, before watching the Baby Stinkbreath commercial,Bart says "I was in a commercial?" and then pulls out a Butterfinger and starts eating it. An obvious reference to the commercials.

in the 300th episode, before watching the Baby Stinkbreath commercial,Bart says "I was in a commercial?" and then pulls out a Butterfinger and starts eating it. An obvious reference to the commercials.

i don't think so

"...even the fire doesn't want them" -chief wiggum (just watched that episode)

i don't think so

on a related note: i just bought shirt of Ralph Wiggum with his pajamas on backwards with the caption: I dress myself!

on a related note: i just bought shirt of Ralph Wiggum with his pajamas on backwards with the caption: I dress myself!

Originally Posted by ZieGirl

i don't think so

This.

And sometimes that part is edited out the episode

Originally Posted by ZieGirl

i don't think so

This.

And sometimes that part is edited out the episode

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

There ya go. I remember that episode

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

There ya go. I remember that episode

Originally Posted by Club29

i just watched that episode the other day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

i just watched that episode the other day
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom