Did Cameron Nelson and Method Man sell Niketalk

I'm not 17 anymore.  Moving finally gave me a chance to tweak the name so that it's more representative of my role here.  

And I was tired of getting PM's about Blackout 3.  

If you're a loyal member of this website, like I am, you'll soon have a chance to show it. 

You see this nonsense they're pulling with the old niketalk.yuku.com address?  They threatened to do that to us this winter.  

Getting NikeTalk off of Yuku was only half the battle.  The other half will be fought by ALL of us. 

I'm sure we'll get into a lot more depth later on - but, for now, don't get your Yuku accounts banned just yet.  We will most certainly have use for them soon.

Get ready to ride out boys

edit: why don't my gif work? >:

Last edited:
I'm not 17 anymore.  Moving finally gave me a chance to tweak the name so that it's more representative of my role here.  

And I was tired of getting PM's about Blackout 3.  

Getting NikeTalk off of Yuku was only half the battle.  The other half will be fought by ALL of us. 

I'm sure we'll get into a lot more depth later on - but, for now, don't get your Yuku accounts banned just yet.  We will most certainly have use for them soon.

:nerd: hmmmm....*patiently waits :nthat:

Get ready to ride out boys

edit: why don't my gif work?
mad.gif
Nas looks like he's thinking this whole thing through, the consequences and ramifications of our collective actions.

That's what daughters do to men.

But if Meth needs our yet-to-be-banned SNs in the fight:

Last edited:
Good msg from Meth up there.

Thx for helping make what NT is today.

*nas gif*

we finna ride on ST.

:pimp:

Meth just renewed my faith in his command and leadership. Like many others shall wait and lurk in preparation in the final battle against yuku .

Originally Posted by Methodical Management View Post
but, for now, don't get your Yuku accounts banned just yet. We will most certainly have use for them soon.

keep members inform. we will be ready

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom