Did Drake reach Godflow level on Stay Schemin?

Call this a troll thread all you want...but im serious. I think dudes flow on this joint was 10/10. Stayed on topic...and he had the hottest rap line in quite some time. Ask any rapper and they'll agree the kobe line was clever.

Ps...another example of hitting Godflow is 'Birdman Jr.'

It's definitely one of his best and a 10/10 in my book. Feature verse of 2012 for me.

Call this a troll thread all you want...but im serious. I think dudes flow on this joint was 10/10. Stayed on topic...and he had the hottest rap line in quite some time. Ask any rapper and they'll agree the kobe line was clever.

Ps...another example of hitting Godflow is 'Birdman Jr.'
Honestly I was ready to come in here and say no but on second thought. His flow was on point. Wish I could get an album of him just straight flowing like that. Oh and repped for the bmjr shout out. Can I Also add ON MY OWN from the carter as well? I think he was just flowing effortlessly on that.

Lol. Show me 5 songs in the last decade where a rapper blacked out like wayne did.

Back to drake....

The Kobe line
The tell secrets line
The reach line
The you never know line...
How he started the versus...probably hurt a few old rappers feelings. Then the 'speak up' line just put the nail in the coffin.

To me...speaking on mainstream Drake....i guarantee this is probably his fav verse.

Cats can hate him...but admit it one time like how Ruben Patterson had to confront his true feelings when kobe dropped to buckets on him to tie and win that one game...

...that drake spazzed on this joint. Thats why i hate rap critics. Too much feelings on the personal when rating the music

Last edited:
Lol. Show me 5 songs in the last decade where a rapper blacked out like wayne did.

Back to drake....

The Kobe line
The tell secrets line
How he started the versus...probably hurt a few old rappers feelings.

To me...speaking on mainstream Drake....i guarantee this is probably his fav verse.

Cats can hate him...but admit it one time like how Ruben Patterson had to confront his true feelings when kobe dropped to buckets on him to tie and win that one game...

...that drake spazzed on this joint. Thats why i hate rap critics. Too much feelings on the personal when rating the music
i agree with u but can name quite a few rappers who spazzes out
g dep with let's get it/special delivery
Juelz santana Santana's town/ DIPSET anthem
jeezy corporate thuggin verse
Rick Ross mafia music
Nas tha don
Camron I really mean it

Last edited:
See...in the last decade...ive had two songs that i felt like a rapper reached God Flow. Like to the point where cats in the session had looks of envy when they were first putting them on wax:

Jay Z- Grammy Family verse
Wayne - BM Jr

Not saying that there weren't any other verses on this level...but if it was live action...its like seeing kobe in the zone and the opposing bench falling on the ground in amazement cause he aint missing.

Drake reached that level on this verse to me.

i can't put stay scheming with grammy family or bm jr. i can put Overdose by Twista and Eminem on As the World Turns...blackout

verse was crazy. was so good that it made french montana sound like a joke when his verse comes in after. 

It was definitely on point. But I won't even address the outrageous hyperbole of "never had a bad verse" and "Show me 5 songs in the last decade where a rapper blacked out like wayne did."

It was definitely on point. But I won't even address the outrageous hyperbole of "never had a bad verse" and "Show me 5 songs in the last decade where a rapper blacked out like wayne did."

Why not? If its that easy...then lay the songs out.

The bars are crazy...but what makes bm jr crazy is that this cat was literally calling for the ball the whole game. Just the way the song rode. It was like the cat knew he was in a zone...had baby on the sidelines just telling cats to give wayne the ball and let him iso and wayne dropped 70.

I dont get the feeling that drake blacked out on this song...cause its a different feeling. But he still reached that 'he aint missing' level. Kinda like a cat just playing with cats on the court nonchalantly. Drops 35 and sits the 4th cause you know ya role player french gonna come in and get the garbage points lol

Last edited:

Why not? If its that easy...then lay the songs out.
gdep with let's get it/special delivery
Rick Ross mafia music
Nas tha don
Camron I really mean it

gdep with let's get it/special delivery
Rick Ross mafia music
Nas tha don
Camron I really mean it

Ill give you Ross Mafia Music. He was in a zone on that joint. Pretty much set up the entire album for Ross. Gdep...one of his finer moments. Juelz...the song was a movement but bar for bar...hes not saying nothing. Ill give you the song...but lets be honest... the video was bigger than the song in all honesty. That video propelled the dipset movement up a whole nother notch.

Cam...i really mean it...set juelz. I effs with cam...but he did not black out on that song. The beat may have...but he was 8/10. Probably top 3 cam song...but its not Bm Jr. And i hate wayne now...but only because that one song made me a believer that this cat had 'it'

Drake has never had a bad verse and this was no exception​
sick.gif
Where is his last bad verse?

Back to drake....

The Kobe line
The tell secrets line
How he started the versus...probably hurt a few old rappers feelings.

i agree with u but can name quite a few rappers who spazzes out
g dep with let's get it/special delivery
Rick Ross mafia music
Nas tha don
Camron I really mean it

Jeezy got OFF on that ****....

"I said I'm corporate thuggin, CTE....." :smokin

Drake came correct with his verse... His flow was on point & some of his lines were :x

Him & Ross never fail when they collab.

Back
Top Bottom