Did Drake reach Godflow level on Stay Schemin?

The bar is so LOW....

And if you been around here long enough, you can't even call me a Drake "hater". But Godflow on that record?

Drake has never had a bad verse and this was no exception​
sick.gif
Where is his last bad verse?
Lord Knows, US (with Rick Ross), Fo Real (with Future), Number 15 (with Nickelus F), and Started From The Bottom.  I will say this though, those verses/songs might be consider good for another rapper, so that says a lot about him, in my opinion...

Last edited:
Lord Knows, US (with Rick Ross), Fo Real (with Future), Number 15 (with Nickelus F), and Started From The Bottom.  I will say this though, those verses/songs might be consider good for another rapper, so that says a lot about him, in my opinion...

How the hell can you call Lord Knows verse bad? Dude addressed every negative thing that was being said about him, he went off IMO. I agree with the Fo Real track and that's it

And O.P. I agree

Lol. Show me 5 songs in the last decade where a rapper blacked out like wayne did.

Back to drake....

The Kobe line
The tell secrets line
How he started the versus...probably hurt a few old rappers feelings.

To me...speaking on mainstream Drake....i guarantee this is probably his fav verse.

Cats can hate him...but admit it one time like how Ruben Patterson had to confront his true feelings when kobe dropped to buckets on him to tie and win that one game...

...that drake spazzed on this joint. Thats why i hate rap critics. Too much feelings on the personal when rating the music
i agree with u but can name quite a few rappers who spazzes out
g dep with let's get it/special delivery
Juelz santana Santana's town/ DIPSET anthem
jeezy corporate thuggin verse
Rick Ross mafia music
Nas tha don
Camron I really mean it
Jeezy got OFF on that ****....

"I said I'm corporate thuggin, CTE....."
smokin.gif
"till the day I die, thats the way its gonna be" 
nthat.gif

How the hell can you call Lord Knows verse bad? Dude addressed every negative thing that was being said about him, he went off IMO. I agree with the Fo Real track and that's it

And O.P. I agree
"Bought a white ghost now **** is getting spooky,

very very scary like **** you see in the movies.

In this ***** all drinks on the house like snoopie,

that's why all the real soldiers salute me trill ***** fo real"

Those lines killed the verse for me.  Rick Ross went off though...

Common's verse >>>> Drake's.....Com pretty much bodied him on that.

That ish was around average to me. I just wasnt feeling it. Maybe I just gotta thing for them clever subliminal disses.

Just think that drakes verse was good enough where common had to respond. Drake pretty much treated him like a child the first half of his verse and then cleverly showed him a little mercy with the 'tell secrets' line...like 'i looked up to you...so its still some respect there.' Idk...drake just won to me.

Last edited:
He def went in on this. Whether or not it's Godflow is irrelevant.

I tell the ***** it's more attractive when you hold him down

That ish was around average to me. I just wasnt feeling it. Maybe I just gotta thing for them clever subliminal disses.

Just think that drakes verse was good enough where common had to respond. Drake pretty much treated him like a child the first half of his verse and then cleverly showed him a little mercy with the 'tell secrets' line...like 'i looked up to you...so its still some respect there.' Idk...drake just won to me.

Common did that on purpose, he wanted him to respond one last time. Drake didn't fall for the bait

I def like that verse/flow. But when I think Godflow Biggie "hypnotize" and biggie on "victory" immediately come to mind.

Big Krit - King Pt. 2 (over Lord Knows) :nerd:

I know y'all ain't out here sleepin on that...

Edit: and Fat Trel - Hard in the Paint freestyle. Unfortunately he don't be spittin like that no more :smh:

Last edited:
ay drake blacked out on stay schemin but when i think just blacking out I think...Pusha T on exodus 23:1. eff a verse This is a whole song of straight bar for bar fire.

Back
Top Bottom