DID FROZEN YOGURT ETHER ICE CREAM? VOL. SHUT'EM DOWN OPEN UP SHOP

BRUH , FRO YO IS RUNNING THE FROZEN DESSERT/TREATS GAME RIGHT NOW .FRO YO IS ALL LIKE "OH THAT WAS YO GIRL? I THOUGHT I RECOGNIZED HER" .THEM DUDES DID ICE CREAM LIKE 50 DID JARULE BRUH. THEY ON EVERY CORNER LIKE MACDONALDS. IS FRO YO JUST A TREND , LIKE ALL DEM COFFEE SHOPS INDA 90'S? OR IS THESE DUDES HERE TO STAY? WHEN DA LAST TIME U BEEN TO A HAAGEN DAZ???? EXACTLY ....DEM DUDES MAKIN IT HARD FOR ICE CREAM TO EAT OUT IN THESE STREETS IMAGINE GROWIN UP AND INSTEAD OF ICREAM TRUCK THEY HAD FRUITY OL' SELF SERVE TYPE FRO YO? I MIGHTA BEEN A FRUITY BALLERINA OR SOMETHING CUH

I HATE FROYO

I HATE THAT MY GIRL LOVES FROYO

FROYO IS APPARENTLY THE HOTTEST THING NOW THANKS TO TUMBLR AND INSTAGRAM. NOTHING BUT FEMALES BUYING IT MAKING IT LOOK CUTE JUST TO TAKE PICTURES
WHY WEREN'T YOU BUYING "FROYO" LAST YEAR?!

WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU JUST SAY FROZEN YOGURT? DAMMIT I HATE YOU FROYO SO MUCH. SO MUCH.

EDIT: SORRY FOR THE CAPS. THIS HAS JUST BEEN ON MY MIND LATELY. MY GIRL HATES KANYE SO WHEN I SHOWED HER THE PICS OF YE AND KIM EATING FROYO. SHE HIT ME. BUT SHE CONTINUES TO EAT IT????

MAN. I HATE DUMB TRENDS FROYO IS A TREND.

Last edited:
Blame this man.
tumblr_m91b4yarvD1rced81o1_500.png

I've been buying frozen yogurt for years, Way before the pics started popping, Nothing new. :lol:

But still, Ice Cream > Frozen Yogurt.

Last edited:
MAN AM I TRIPPIN OR DO THESE PICTURES SEEM ......
"CONVENIENTLY TAKEN".....FUNNY DAT ITS PINKBERRY , THEY HAD

A EPISODE LAST SEASON ON CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM.

THE FROYO CARTEL IS REAL , KIM K AND HER SWAMP DONKEY

SISTER STAY EATING IT ON THEIR SHOW , I HATE SEEING

HER MOM EATING EAT ...IF I WAS PINKBERRY I WOULD

SUE HER...I CANT STOMACH HER EATING ANYTHING WITH

THAT STRETCHED OUT FACED , MAD UNAPPETIZING...

OLD BROAD FACE TOO SHINY 6/10 AT BEST , STRAIGHT LEATHER 

SKIN

Last edited:
MAN AM I TRIPPIN OR DO THESE PICTURES SEEM ......

"CONVENIENTLY TAKEN".....FUNNY DAT ITS PINKBERRY , THEY HAD
A EPISODE LAST SEASON ON CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM.
THE FROYO CARTEL IS REAL , KIM K AND HER SWAMP DONKEY
SISTER STAY EATING IT ON THEIR SHOW , I HATE SEEING
HER MOM EATING EAT ...IF I WAS PINKBERRY I WOULD
SUE HER...I CANT STOMACH HER EATING ANYTHING WITH
THAT STRETCHED OUT FACED , MAD UNAPPETIZING...
OLD BROAD FACE TOO SHINY 6/10 AT BEST , STRAIGHT LEATHER 
SKIN
I BEEN SAYIN THAT FORE YARS NOW

PEOPLE WILL THANK ME WHEN I SAY KENDALL JENNER IS THE TRUTH WHEN SHE TURNS 18 B.

TUTTIMELON>

Froyo is hella good though. I've completed 2 1/2 of those stamped cards within the past year.

The real question (at least for the west coast) is Froyo taking over the Boba Game??? I say hell yeah

So many foryo spots. We have at least 6 in town. It's so good too though.
I usually just get strawberry with granola

Where you been? TCBY and frozen yogurt have been around since the 80s. The popularity of the self-serve, tons of fruit and topping places have certainly rise the past few years, but this isn't a new overnight trend. 

I'll choose frozen yogurt at a more reasonable price 9/10 times over the Coldstone abomination type ice cream. Regular ice cream stores still exist, too.

Yea a lot of froyo spots have been popping up here in MD lately. There's a new one in Arundell Mills mall and this place called U Spoon just opened up near me. Those are the only two ive ever been to but I kinda dig em. Maybe it's the fact that they have hella toppings I can put on myself and the have a plethera of candy too. Only really eat like 2-3 flavors tho.
Still ColdStone>>>>>> frozen yogurt

i like fro yo but i knew it was something serious when my friend had his fro yo cup weighed and it came out to $15.

fro yo is cheaper to make hence its popularity by vendors...

old fashioned chocolate milkshake > anything

i like fro yo but i knew it was something serious when my friend had his fro yo cup weighed and it came out to $15.

Yo how does this happen? :lol:
Most I've spent was 8 and that's because I didn't know they went by weight, thought they just had a set cup size price. Got the smallest cup and filled it up

Not really a yogurt type of guy but ever since my daughters mom put me on to 16 handles, I've been hooked! Vanilla with cap'n crunch, cinnamon and fruity pebbles :smokin. 16 handles > pink berry

American FroYo is YEARS behind other countries. This self-serve phenomena has been around for a while.

Back
Top Bottom