DID FROZEN YOGURT ETHER ICE CREAM? VOL. SHUT'EM DOWN OPEN UP SHOP

Frozen yogurt is good when you're chillin with a female.

But I prefer ice cream, milk shakes... none of that cone and cup $#it 

Mannnn custard > frozen yogurt > ice cream

there's this old custard place down the street from me that literally has a line of 20+ people every day at all hours

Ya haven't had Frozen Yogurt till ya try Yogorino...straight crack....my westchester people's should know that feel

Theres tons of different frozen Yogurt places popping up around me. They all have similar names too from FroYo, YoWay,YoFro, Pinkberry, and other smaller places with just frozen yogurt in the name. I don't even like the stuff. Ice cream all the way.

YEAH SHORTY STAY GASSING PINK BERRY

LIKE BRUH'

WHAT MALE IS GOING TOGET HUNGRY AND GRAB A BITE OF FROZEN YUGURT..

IF IT AINT GO-GURT OR DANIMALES ...IT AINT RIGHT BRUH

Last edited:
The frozen yogurt concept has struck gold recently. It's trendy and in vogue. Will it last? Probably not long-term. They market their product as healthy which attracts women and health-conscious men. However, young children will always prefer ice cream because it tastes better and when you're 7-years old, health isn't your biggest concern. The downside may be cost. Because a lot of frozen yogurt places are self-serve, you end up having a free hand and putting more in the cup than you planned plus toppings.

This>>>>> any frozen yogurt

I'll do Pinkberry w/ my female coworker but at the crib that chocolate chip cookie dough stays in supply....popsicles and the like as well. ColdStone isn't a bad move either...I'm sort of indifferent

Coldstone, Dairy Queen, Frozen Yogurt are all expensive now, spending $10-15 for 2 tiny cups of ice cream? SMH

CAN YALL IMAGINE WHEN FROYO GOES KOSHER/ORGANIC AND THE STORES START LOOKING LIKE A WHOLE FOODS?

WAIT 
nerd.gif

*RUNS TO BANK FOR LOAN APPROVAL*

MAN AM I TRIPPIN OR DO THESE PICTURES SEEM ......

"CONVENIENTLY TAKEN".....FUNNY DAT ITS PINKBERRY , THEY HAD
A EPISODE LAST SEASON ON CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM.
THE FROYO CARTEL IS REAL , KIM K AND HER SWAMP DONKEY
SISTER STAY EATING IT ON THEIR SHOW , I HATE SEEING
HER MOM EATING EAT ...IF I WAS PINKBERRY I WOULD
SUE HER...I CANT STOMACH HER EATING ANYTHING WITH
THAT STRETCHED OUT FACED , MAD UNAPPETIZING...
OLD BROAD FACE TOO SHINY 6/10 AT BEST , STRAIGHT LEATHER 
SKIN

:rofl: :rofl:

Pinkberry is way overrated. Personally, it taste like sour milk.

Menchies is my go to on Sundays. Walking distance from my house

Back
Top Bottom