DID FROZEN YOGURT ETHER ICE CREAM? VOL. SHUT'EM DOWN OPEN UP SHOP

It's straight but od expensive..seems like it's always like $6.xx for ice cream. Robbery

....Because a lot of frozen yogurt places are self-serve, you end up having a free hand and putting more in the cup than you planned plus toppings.

I haven't seen any self serve yogurt places

Local joint I mainly go to is self serving,

But greedy as hell, They weigh the cup after you add the toppings. :smh:

Ends up being like $6.50 for a small *** cup. :smh: :stoneface: :smh:

Last edited:
Ice Cream >

Thrifty ice cream>>>>>>>

thrifty-ice-cream.jpg
yessir :smokin

I haven't seen any self serve yogurt places
There's a bunch in the North Jersey area. Cups in Clifton is huge and Krazy Cups also (locally).

JD214: Exactly, bro. That's where they get you, especially kids. You don't realize how much you're actually putting into the cup plus toppings. For one person, frozen yogurt with toppings, no less than $5 (self-serve).

Do they sell frozen yogurt at grocery stores? I don't eat it often, maybe once a year but would eat it more if I could just buy at the store.

Do they sell frozen yogurt at grocery stores? I don't eat it often, maybe once a year but would eat it more if I could just buy at the store.

I know Wal Mart has a big selection.

Damn near as many flavors as regular Ice Cream

if more of the country had Blue Bell, they wouldn't even entertain this froyo jazz...

Last edited:
My friend opened up a yogurt land franchise and he's making more money than me, my brother, my brother's wife, my mom, and my dad at 23 years old... combined. No one man should have all dat power :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Been going to YogurtLand since the first date with the future missus back in November '08

I love that ****, and it's not as expensive as ColdStone

But still....

The Saffron Spot in Artesia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Frozen Yogurt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Coldstone

Although I do love my ice cream.... sparingly nowadays

I agree with Zyzz though, I made some sludge with two cups Fage, 2 scoops protein powder and 100g blueberries.... So **** ing amazing brosef :smh: :smh: :smh:

My friend opened up a yogurt land franchise and he's making more money than me, my brother, my brother's wife, my mom, and my dad at 23 years old... combined. No one man should have all dat power
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
i think a yogurtland rakes in close to 1,200 a day , after paying off employees , shopping center and the actual franchise , he could easily bring in

a quota mill

My friend opened up a yogurt land franchise and he's making more money than me, my brother, my brother's wife, my mom, and my dad at 23 years old... combined. No one man should have all dat power :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

:rofl: Threw in ya whole fam though :lol:

Frozen yogurt is good (the tartiness sets it apart from ice cream), but ice cream will always be better in my book..

:rofl: Threw in ya whole fam though :lol:

Yeah, I didn't think just saying he makes more money than me would expose his audacity to make that much money. :rofl: Can't be mad though, cuz he's a good dude who hit the froyo jackpot. Just mirin

:lol: at the thread title

but for real though Andy's frozen custard kills everything.

How did he get the initial 350-400k capital needed to open the franchise? @ 23 loans are impossible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom