Did Jordan ever play a game in AJKOs?

last i checked they were at 1900$!! what a steal! if my funds were straight, id pay that for these. however, it wouldnt surprise me to see them well over 5k.
houstonrockets

I love em :wink:
wink.gif
R.I.P Richard Dowell

Quote:
skizzel23 wrote:

last i checked they were at 1900$!! what a steal! if my funds were straight, id pay that for these. however, it wouldnt surprise me to see them well over 5k.

They're currently at $1,825.00 + 15.00 for shipping and there is still 5 days left on the bid...I'm sure these are gonna go for more than 5 g's. Nonetheless, it's a shoe that makes my toes curl...

After being banned the 1st time i dont think canvas changed anything about the shoe but thats my all time fav Air Jordan 1

While that is an incredibly rare pair i agree with RockDeeps sentiments, not that hot IMO. I can recall when the Air Jordan line came out the AJKO was the "stepchild" to the Flagship Jordan I shoe, being half the price and if you wore them you would get clowned bigtime in school......aww the good ol' days! regards...TheShoeGame

that's nuts^^ esp since they're so pricey now.

I don't remember anyone having these shoes... and the aj1s were all over my hs class freshman year. fat kids, nerds, burnouts and breakers...every group had members wearing the og 1s..in all different colorways. they must have sold a buttload.

Only one dude in my class had the 2s when they came out though. and he was a baller. though the next year (8 8)
glasses.gif
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

I too wish these were a little different, the black on black MJJ is nothing too special, but that is in todays eyes. Back then custome embroidery on shoes was a step up from the norm.

These are great but If I was going to have a PE from that era I would chose the reverse black/red I's. Thanks to Blazers21NTNP for the pictues. Nevermind-I suck at pictures.

i23.tinypic.com/vqr0w1.jpg

i21.tinypic.com/2hex7wl.jpg

i23.tinypic.com/110x2z7.jpging to think they are dunks, am I confused or is it the picture quality?

Not something you see every day.

Thanks for the pics.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

I doubt it. The KO's seem more like they were designed to be an off-court shoe or a more affordable version of the I's. Like the Total Packages and Huarache 2K4's
Screw a sig

chris chicago- back when KO's came out i was in 8th grade in the Bay Area of Northern Calif, I can distinctly remember going to a store named Doherty & Dunne in Alameda,CA on Park St. and seeing a good sized rack of KO's just sitting there..most likely because of the perception you were "poor" if you couldnt afford the Leather model, if you were really "poor" you had to go with the Pony "city wings"!! How many of you fellow NTers remember those! LOL....TheShoeGame

Quote:
xfile 11 wrote:

The more I look at those, I am starting to think they are dunks, am I confused or is it the picture quality?
thought were AJ 1's. There was a post about those shoes a while back, I forget where.

whoseurdaddy27

I dont think they are the air ships. The air ships are cut a little higher than the shoes in the pictues. They are also a little different around the ankle area. I cant find any pics, they are on my other laptop.

I think those are dunks or reverse black reds.

Back
Top Bottom