Did lil B blow up because of NT?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I always said that explaining Lil B to the average rap fan is just a waste of time. Small minds don't see the big picture.

You guys give Lil B way too much credit. Dude doesn't talk about !*!*. That's the only difference between him and other rappers.

I always said that explaining Lil B to the average rap fan is just a waste of time. Small minds don't see the big picture.

You guys give Lil B way too much credit. Dude doesn't talk about !*!*. That's the only difference between him and other rappers.

If your a fan of Lil B your most likely boarder line gay
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

If this generation really likes his music we are in serious trouble
Why do people make asinine statements like this?

All knowing lord of all things musical, what should my 21 year old self be listening to instead of what I want to? Release your panoply of musical knowledge upon us lowly beings.

Why do people make asinine statements like this?

All knowing lord of all things musical, what should my 21 year old self be listening to instead of what I want to? Release your panoply of musical knowledge upon us lowly beings.

Although I wouldn't listen to him on a regular basis, I respect the fact that he has a pretty wide fan base. Also, he shouts out NT a lot on the Twitterwebz, can't hate on a man that actually touches base with his fans. Does Jay-Baphomet-Z shout out NT? Nah... and dudes beast hardbody over HOVATHEGOD.

Although I wouldn't listen to him on a regular basis, I respect the fact that he has a pretty wide fan base. Also, he shouts out NT a lot on the Twitterwebz, can't hate on a man that actually touches base with his fans. Does Jay-Baphomet-Z shout out NT? Nah... and dudes beast hardbody over HOVATHEGOD.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why?
What do you mean why? He's full of it, his music hurts the African-American image, it's degrading, and self-defeating towards the reconstruction of African-American psyche.

And sure, everybody else non-minority can fly to his rescue and say "it's just music" or "the grey god brings together"...but the truth is I've seen enough "My parents are racists" threads

or "Everytime I turn on WSHH it's someone African-American" comments to know that you truly don't believe his B.S. nor would you defend his music against your parents...You know and I know

after college, h.s., or 21 Lil B will become obsolete in your life he's fad. But he's setting an example and standard for future generations to follow. Hitler was an idiot too, look what he accomplished.

Why?
What do you mean why? He's full of it, his music hurts the African-American image, it's degrading, and self-defeating towards the reconstruction of African-American psyche.

And sure, everybody else non-minority can fly to his rescue and say "it's just music" or "the grey god brings together"...but the truth is I've seen enough "My parents are racists" threads

or "Everytime I turn on WSHH it's someone African-American" comments to know that you truly don't believe his B.S. nor would you defend his music against your parents...You know and I know

after college, h.s., or 21 Lil B will become obsolete in your life he's fad. But he's setting an example and standard for future generations to follow. Hitler was an idiot too, look what he accomplished.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Why?

I don't get this...I don't like Lil' B's music, but I'm not going to hate on the next man because he listens to him.  Lil' B ain't hurting anyone.  I honestly don't think folks take him too seriously and just put his +#!! on because he's got good beats etc.  I got plenty of dumb +#!! on my iPod and I'm well over 21...why judge someone?  Even when I was that age, A LOT of the dumb music I listened to at the time had little-to-no bearing on who I was as a person.  He's only a bad example if you LET him become a bad example.  There are PLENTY of positive influences out there but it's really easy to pick on what you perceive as negative and attach that connotation to a group of people.  Lil' B is NOT setting an example or standard for future generations to follow.  It's not that serious.  Really.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Why?

I don't get this...I don't like Lil' B's music, but I'm not going to hate on the next man because he listens to him.  Lil' B ain't hurting anyone.  I honestly don't think folks take him too seriously and just put his +#!! on because he's got good beats etc.  I got plenty of dumb +#!! on my iPod and I'm well over 21...why judge someone?  Even when I was that age, A LOT of the dumb music I listened to at the time had little-to-no bearing on who I was as a person.  He's only a bad example if you LET him become a bad example.  There are PLENTY of positive influences out there but it's really easy to pick on what you perceive as negative and attach that connotation to a group of people.  Lil' B is NOT setting an example or standard for future generations to follow.  It's not that serious.  Really.

Im sure conformist said the same thing during the 60s and 70s. Now look at the Beatles, Jimmi Hendrix. etc etc. . And dont start with that they were pushing a message BS because lil b is doing the same thing. Im sorry your ears are to closed to hear it. 
#basegod  

Im sure conformist said the same thing during the 60s and 70s. Now look at the Beatles, Jimmi Hendrix. etc etc. . And dont start with that they were pushing a message BS because lil b is doing the same thing. Im sorry your ears are to closed to hear it. 
#basegod  

You Lil' B fans express language reminiscent of a cult ("You don't understand." "There REALLY is a message!"). I really don't get it. I don't.
He just seems like a regular rap dude that likes to make jokes and create parodies. Nothing more, nothing less.
laugh.gif

You Lil' B fans express language reminiscent of a cult ("You don't understand." "There REALLY is a message!"). I really don't get it. I don't.
He just seems like a regular rap dude that likes to make jokes and create parodies. Nothing more, nothing less.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

laugh.gif
 @ some of you people. Have you even heard 6Kiss, Im Thraxx, Red Flame or Evil Red Flame. He be saying more than other rappers  

Back
Top Bottom