Did lil B blow up because of NT?

the thing that gets me the most is that lil b fans act like illuminati conspiracists. anytime someone questions his music and style all you dudes respond with a bunch of "you dont understand" "keep being blind" "you're a sheep" etc like his music is some secret club that only a chosen few can really vibe to.

the thing that gets me the most is that lil b fans act like illuminati conspiracists. anytime someone questions his music and style all you dudes respond with a bunch of "you dont understand" "keep being blind" "you're a sheep" etc like his music is some secret club that only a chosen few can really vibe to.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i think that's part of the trolling.

unless they from cali.....that state is another planet.

i think that's part of the trolling.

unless they from cali.....that state is another planet.

Originally Posted by GFlower8
yall are goin in lol.
i don't mean to flood these pages with videos especially since i just posted these 2 pages back. i know everyones a critic but how can u not like these songs.. and these are just a few examples. oh wellz

Originally Posted by GFlower8
yall are goin in lol.
i don't mean to flood these pages with videos especially since i just posted these 2 pages back. i know everyones a critic but how can u not like these songs.. and these are just a few examples. oh wellz

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

If you can't appreciate this, then idk what to tell you
tired.gif

THIS .

bro, your sig is wack, too.

for a rapper to impress me, he has to do something i think i can't personally do....

talking about a lambo and diamonds dancing isn't impressive to me....

1 "!!$% on my **** cause i look like matlock"

vs.

2 "the flow cold as the shoulders of gold diggin !!$% when a broke #+!*# approaches"

which seems like it took more

a.) talent

b.) time

c.) effort

d.) brain

to do? line 1 or line 2......

this is a simple question....

bro, your sig is wack, too.

for a rapper to impress me, he has to do something i think i can't personally do....

talking about a lambo and diamonds dancing isn't impressive to me....

1 "!!$% on my **** cause i look like matlock"

vs.

2 "the flow cold as the shoulders of gold diggin !!$% when a broke #+!*# approaches"

which seems like it took more

a.) talent

b.) time

c.) effort

d.) brain

to do? line 1 or line 2......

this is a simple question....

i think people manly say stuff like this because they get tired of explaining to people that lil b is not just a one dimensional artist. People listen to "like a martian" "pretty boy" "wonton soup" etc & make an automatic judgment about him without listening to his other material with more substance. So it simply gets to a point where someone post a song & ask you why you like dudes music, & your just like "you wouldnt understand"
ohwell.gif

i think people manly say stuff like this because they get tired of explaining to people that lil b is not just a one dimensional artist. People listen to "like a martian" "pretty boy" "wonton soup" etc & make an automatic judgment about him without listening to his other material with more substance. So it simply gets to a point where someone post a song & ask you why you like dudes music, & your just like "you wouldnt understand"
ohwell.gif

Whether you are somebody with no money in their bank account, or somebody with a million dollars in their bank account,
You should appreciate this. It is so right. And made in a couple hours. Think about that.

Whether you are somebody with no money in their bank account, or somebody with a million dollars in their bank account,
You should appreciate this. It is so right. And made in a couple hours. Think about that.

And made in a couple hours. Think about that.

so?

so you mean to tell me an inferrior product, if made in haste, is somehow better than a mastered product that took time to craft?

roll.gif

southern independents and the mixtape circuit killed rap music...forreal.

yall got the attention spans of pidgeons.

jay not writing is impressive because his rhymes are so complex even people who write can't do it...

wayne not writing isn't impressive because we can tell he doesnt write...

lil b putting out 900+ songs, and you posting videos of "the deep stuff" when 99 percent of it is joke rap, THEN trynna give it a "it was done in hours, too" disclaimer isn't impressive....

yes, he made it in hours.....why is that not impressive? we can tell.

lol, this is the deep, real music.....yet he still raps marginally....the rapping isnt what matters in rap to yall, huh?

lol

"i dont listen to rap for the rapping..." lookin boys

And made in a couple hours. Think about that.

so?

so you mean to tell me an inferrior product, if made in haste, is somehow better than a mastered product that took time to craft?

roll.gif

southern independents and the mixtape circuit killed rap music...forreal.

yall got the attention spans of pidgeons.

jay not writing is impressive because his rhymes are so complex even people who write can't do it...

wayne not writing isn't impressive because we can tell he doesnt write...

lil b putting out 900+ songs, and you posting videos of "the deep stuff" when 99 percent of it is joke rap, THEN trynna give it a "it was done in hours, too" disclaimer isn't impressive....

yes, he made it in hours.....why is that not impressive? we can tell.

lol, this is the deep, real music.....yet he still raps marginally....the rapping isnt what matters in rap to yall, huh?

lol

"i dont listen to rap for the rapping..." lookin boys

first time i heard the pack was on this mixtape. this song. they def were out before the vans song. i live no where near cali and i knew of them.

first time i heard the pack was on this mixtape. this song. they def were out before the vans song. i live no where near cali and i knew of them.

When dudes on here first stared talkin about him I thought it was a joke, I still can't believe people actually like his music.

Back
Top Bottom