Did Nelly Really Just 'MURDER' the booth!?!?

I mean...it was AIIGHT....

Wasn't nothing ground breaking like people were making it out to be. It was about what I expected from Nelly...

It's not like he can't rap....He just chooses to do that pop #$$%**!+...

I guess because it's nelly and he was actually laying it down... it appeared better than it was

Murph is my dude...PAUSE
Nelly as gassin, I dont think its common knowledge that he actually can spit. he does what he does to sell records and it works.
Con is nice too

Damn, his voice
eek.gif
, not bad

I don't even feel like coming up with a clever reference to something that's old as hell...

I'll just say you're late.

smh.gif

Murph easily was the best in that vid..
But Nelly's always been a better rapper than people give him credit for.. with obviously good reason because he'd rather make money with pop hits,which makes him a smart dude..

i wasn't too impressed until he went back in at 4 minutes, but nelly can spit he just chose to go the other route.

Originally Posted by jimmy digital

I still think Murph is better than him, but it was iight.

and no 'mo but his arms look kinda swole.

�Sucks but Murph and them dudes had their shot.� Lunatics/ Murphy NEVER gonna blow.�

Seem like forever, but I still remember this Nelly.

Originally Posted by zona0924

�Sucks but Murph and them dudes had their shot.� Lunatics/ Murphy NEVER gonna blow.�

Muprphy's first album went gold in under a month, and eventually plat im sure, but that was back when anyone could go gold.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I mean...it was AIIGHT....

Wasn't nothing ground breaking like people were making it out to be. It was about what I expected from Nelly...

It's not like he can't rap....He just chooses to do that pop #$$%**!+...

same way i feel

Damn i remember that Nelly Video...
smh.gif
im getting old,i remember that like itwas yesterday

Muprphy's first album went gold in under a month, and eventually plat im sure, but that was back when anyone could go gold.

That was like five years ago though. I mean, five years ago Chingy was doingsuperstar #s. And now look at him. Last album barely broke 50. If that.

�Those were the days...

Colored Doo-rags, Shiny Jeans, Royal Blue Bo-Jacksons (Still mad I missed out on those
indifferent.gif
),� Jerseys (Still rock on occasion though)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nelly and the 'tics w/ the Starter kit shines///

That was like five years ago though. I mean, five years ago Chingy was doing superstar #s. And now look at him. Last album barely broke 50. If that.

im with you, i was just saying murph already blew (pause), i thought you were saying that he was never going to.

and yeah country grammar was HUGE in the midwest when it dropped.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's not like Nelly can't rap, he's just money hungry and does the pop scene (like everyone already said, but it's the truth)

Murphy Lee is OK too, he's far from weak.

Cons is ill.

Nelly is just a good entertainer. Not the best rapper, not the best pop artist, not the best actor, but he remains relevant when he pursues any of the 3. Noone says he's a horrible actor, considering he's a rapper or vice versa.

More dudes need to take note from him (pretty much every new rapper in the last 18 months)

y murphy sound like a nter.
i was surprised by nelly espically when he got back on.

Back
Top Bottom