did not know the power of the griffeys

^ Safeco is the roof (retractable at that) that Griffey built. Some say best stadium in the MLB (fan friendly (not just locals, I hear MLB reporters from allover, when local sports radio kjram has them on))

Qwest is where my beloved Seahawks play, arguably the loudest/best home field advantage in the league. Big ups to Aaron Curry!!!

Originally Posted by lysolflow

i'ma definto cop them blue and yellows.. not for the attention but cuz i like them... the attention might help me get some grown women's number...
Your not buying the for attention right? But yet you want attention to help you possibly get some numbers.
indifferent.gif
You really think grown women pay attention to kicks like that? Most dontgive a crap.

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by jefffort5

MANNN I CANNOT FIND THE AIR MAX GRIFFEYS ANYWHERE..THEY ARE SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE...SMFH..SUMBODY PLEASE HELP ME

You can go to footlocker and have them stock locate the shoe for you. Shipping is free and they'll send it to your house. If you need some help, holla at me.
appreciate that my dude...going to footlocker tomorrow

what is wrong wit some of yall?... yall keep callin me a hypebeast and scoldin me for not knowin about shoes.... read what i say before you hull me out.... isaid that i LIKED the shoe, but didnt realize that it would draw that much attention. I'm not excited cuz i got attention... that's just stupid...

i didnt buy the shoe cuz the attention... I DIDNT KNOW THAT ATTENTION WAS GONNA COME... i just simply started the thread to show that i'm startin torealize that there is alotta history bhind this stuff...

then someboyd made the comment that i couldnt get a grown woman w/ the griffeys on cuz they wouldnt notice... IT WAS A JOKE FOOL... just to show that peopleolder than me still got a respect for shoes.... yall need to chill out and quit bein so quick to call somebody a "HYPEBEAST"...

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

And after readin the 1st post, still don't get the point of the thread

if you dont see the point of the thread, then why respond?... all you're doin is adding 1 to your post count.. otherwise, its so useless... if you dont seethe point in the thread or you are not interested, then dont respond... move on...

Originally Posted by BC2310

Originally Posted by Clutchman24

Wait til them blue/yellow ones drop. People are going to be flying into the hospitals with broken necks. Shoot, I went to spring training and was offered $170 to take em off my feet twice at the mariners stadium. People love griffey and his shoes

Ducktales

Mariners spring training has been in AZ since 77 Tempe til' 92 Peoria 93-present

Lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if you dont see the point of the thread, then why respond?... all you're doin is adding 1 to your post count.. otherwise, its so useless... if you dont see the point in the thread or you are not interested, then dont respond... move on...
dude is on this protective junk with this thread. with that said this thread is useless considering there's a thread about this shoethat's over 200 pages

Originally Posted by kyrac2

if you dont see the point of the thread, then why respond?... all you're doin is adding 1 to your post count.. otherwise, its so useless... if you dont see the point in the thread or you are not interested, then dont respond... move on...
dude is on this protective junk with this thread. with that said this thread is useless considering there's a thread about this shoe that's over 200 pages

not on protective junk... just tryin to keep hatin a*s folks like yall off of it... all people do is get on here and criticize others for not bein as smart asthem when it comes to shoes or posting in certain areas... not everybody constantly refresh the website to see who they can attack and try to make look stupidfor some e-cred...

not on protective junk... just tryin to keep hatin a*s folks like yall off of it... all people do is get on here and criticize others for not bein as smart as them when it comes to shoes or posting in certain areas... not everybody constantly refresh the website to see who they can attack and try to make look stupid for some e-cred...

smh.gif
really?

the point is, you made a pointless thread about a pair of shoes that already has a 200+ page thread, then got mad when people flamed you (even though youprobably had an idea you were gonna get lit up)

Back
Top Bottom