Did Paypal screw me over?

I recently got $99.99 refunded , then it says -$99.99 from Credit to Credit Card? I don't get it what happend?

I recently got $99.99 refunded , then it says -$99.99 from Credit to Credit Card? I don't get it what happend?

%++ is this?! help me out guys! i am not about to get skimped for $99.99

314p9jc.jpg

I think it means you got the refund in your Paypal acct then Paypal sent that refund to your credit card.

I think it means you got the refund in your Paypal acct then Paypal sent that refund to your credit card.

Means they took out $99 from your paypal account and transferred that $99 to your bank account.

Means they took out $99 from your paypal account and transferred that $99 to your bank account.

Will prob take 3-5 days for it to show up in your Bank Account. Easiest thing to do is call Paypal and find out what happened.

Will prob take 3-5 days for it to show up in your Bank Account. Easiest thing to do is call Paypal and find out what happened.

Originally Posted by trancebboy

It usually takes 2-3 days for it to show up in your bank account.

If this is the truth, thanks! Can't be getting skimped for my money these days man.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by trancebboy

It usually takes 2-3 days for it to show up in your bank account.

If this is the truth, thanks! Can't be getting skimped for my money these days man.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom